Chapter 3

The three boys looked up from their phone. When you first saw their faces, you thought, they looked so familiar. Then all of a sudden, you realized that they were TFBOYS! Your favorite band! Your idol! You felt your face blush but you had to keep calm because you didn't want to give a bad impression.

"Boys, this is Y/N. She is the new student and she will be living in the same dorm as you guys" said Mrs. Li

"Hi!" you said nervously, blushing even harder. Oh my gosh! We are actually having a conversation! You thought.

"Hi! My name is Karry, you can call me Jun Kai or Xiao Kai! I like it better when people call me Da Ge, but it doesn't really matter how you call me." said the boy in the middle

I know! You thought

"Hi! My name is Roy, you can call me Wang Yuan. I like it better when people call me Yuan Ge." said the boy in a really cheery voice next to Xiao Kai. He also gave you the warmest, brightest smile you have ever saw.

Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! You thought

"Hi! My name is Jackson, you can call me Qian Xi. I like it better when people call me... Yang Yang." said the last boy blushing a little because he thought his nickname was a little bit babyish (In a cute way). 

Awww... His name... His voice is so warm and soft too! You thought. 

"Nice to meet you! I am looking forward to my new school life here! Please take care of me too!" you said politely and giving them a bow.

"Now, since you guys have already gotten to know each other... Boys, you can bring Y/N to your dorm and show her around a little. Y/N, it is also getting a little dark, you might want to unpack first and the boys will prepare dinner for you!" said Mrs.Li with a huge grin on her face. 

"No problem! Mrs.Li." the boys said "Come on Y/N! Let me help you with your suitcase!" said Wang Yuan 

"Thank you!" you said, giving him a smile

As you guys were walking to your dorm, the boys were asking you lots of question. 

"What is your favorite color?" "What songs do you like?" "What food do you like?" 

There were just endless questions about you but you didn't seem to mind a bit. You thought they were just being kind to you. Which was really nice and cute. 

After 10 minutes of walk, you guys have finally arrived in front of your dorm. Xiao Kai unlocked the door and let you in first. 

"Welcome home!" he said

"Thank you!" you said brightly

"Wang Yuan, bring Y/N to her room while Qian Xi and I prepare dinner." said Xiao Kai

"Okay!!!" said Wang Yuan happily

*Wang Yuan's P.O.V.*

Oh my gosh! Jun Kai just told me to bring Y/N to her room! That means that we could have a private time! 

Look, I don't know why but when I saw Y/N at first, I just thought that she was so nice and pretty! She is just like an angel! I don't only like her looks, I also love her personality! She also makes me blush when I see her... What does it mean???

*Y/N P.O.V*

Oh my gosh! Am I dreaming?? I cannot believe it! I am living in the same house as TFBOYS! And Xiao Kai just told Wang Yuan to bring me to my room! Wang Yuan is just so cute and adorable! The way he speaks and the way he acts is just soooooo.... ughhhhh I don't even know how to explain it! When I first saw him, he just made my face go hot and I felt like I was blushing... What does it mean? Am I sick?

*Normal P.O.V* 

It was just you and Wang Yuan left in the living room, there was a minute of awkward silence until Wang Yuan broke it.

"So... Why don't I show you your room?" he asked

"Sure!" you said while blushing, you tried to hide your face because it would be embarrassing if he saw you blushing. 

He took your luggage and walked up the stairs, you guys walked down the corridor, there were a total of 3 rooms. 

"This is Xiao Kai's room" he said as he pointed to the first room on the left.

"Qian Xi's room is next to his" he continued

"My room is in front of Qian Xi's room, it is also the bigger room. There used to be 4 rooms, but we thought that we were the only ones living in this house so we asked someone to take down the wall in the middle that separates the two rooms." Wang Yuan added

"Wait, what about my room?" you asked

"Oh, about that... You will have to share a room with me... If you don't mind." he said while scratching the back of his neck.

You had a really weird feeling because you only knew him for a day and you had to share a room with him. Plus, he is a boy!!! But you just had to accept the fact that you had to share a room with him. This wouldn't be so bad, will it? You thought

"Oh, I'm alright with that!" you said, smiling nervously.

Wang Yuan opened the room door and led you inside. The walls were painted mint green, your favorite color. The room only has one bed in it.

"Where will I sleep?" you asked

"Erm.... You can sleep on my bed and I can sleep on the floor!" he offered

"That wouldn't be too nice will it?" you said

"Nah, I'm fine with that" he said

"Sure?"

"Sure"

You started unpacking your things, then you suddenly realize that there was no place for you to place your clothes.

"It's okay, you can share a wardrobe with me" said Wang Yuan all of a sudden as if he could read your mind.

"Oh! Okay!" you said

While you were packing, you felt like you couldn't breathe properly and immediately realized that  it was a random asthma attack. You were trying so hard to breathe while looking for your puff but you couldn't find it. Then you suddenly collapsed onto the floor. Wang Yuan immediately turned around and saw you lying on the floor grasping for air. He rushed towards you and asked you what happened.

"I...... cann......ot bre......at.....e..." you said weakly

~Authors Note~

Hahahahahha cliffhanger wasn't it. Well, at least there was 2 updates in one day! I might do one more update today if still have time. :)

TFBOYS_LOVER