Homeworld

Ok so this is a fanfic I wrote like a month ago so it may be bad and it uses my oc gem Rainbow Rose Quartz. All shall be revealed. Also I'm calling rainbow rose just rose for most of the story.

--------

'I don't want to stay!' Rainbow rose yells a yellow diamond 'I WANT TO FIND ROSE!'. 'YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS SHIP' Yellow screamed at Rose. Secretly Rose had been planning to leave for a long time but was scared she would be thrown back to Homeworld by the gems she needed to find, she ran to her room ready to put her plan into action, to get away.'ok are you ready' Rose asks Jasper,Lapis and Peridot cautiously.'yes' they say simultaneously 'ok this might hurt....' CRACK! The gems poof back to just their gems' ok let's go home.

She doesn't even think twice about the choice she made as she jumps out the ship and goes plummeting down to earth. Her plan- to find Rose Quartz, little did she no Rose had give up her physical form to have Steven her brother she knew nothing about.

Rose see's the ground, afraid that she will hit it with too much impact and shatter her gem. She needn't worry because apart from a scare she was fine.'who are you?' A boys voice says. Startled she jumps back, she groans as the pain from a wound shots up her leg.' Quick garnet get her in the house' a light but afraid sound female voice instructs. Rose is picked up very gently and carried to the house.

'Look amethyst she's waking up' a excited boys voice murmurs. She slowly opens her eyes to see not one , but 4 gems standing over her, she gasps ' are you the crystal gems?' She asks. 'Yes' The tallest gems answered 'who are you' asks the short purple one.

'That's a long story'