The fight

The gems where relaxing when something bad happened, a deep space explosion shook the earth for a second, disoriented the gems managed to stand.'oh no' Rose muttered. She knew what was happening.

'WE NEED TO GO' Rose yelled over the argument that had aroused since the earthquake. Everyone stopped and looked at her' if we don't go now the gems will fail and yellow diamond to come to earth and kill the humans' 'she's right' says Garnet. 'Well lets go!'

As we started to get going Rose realises something, they don't know their going, but she does.'so where are we going' amethyst asks all Rose says is 'my old confinement '. Pearl shudders in fear of what she might see. ' take my hands and hold on tight ' Rose said as she sprung elegantly into space.

When they arrive they see the other gems fighting the evil diamond, Rose still angry at the diamond went charging into the battle drawing her sword and shield as fast as lightning and makes a stab at yellow diamond but misses. Now all 8 gems where deep in battle with the diamond. Rose was weak from where the diamond had beat her as a gemling and the only way to get her power back up was through song, she starts to sing gradually getting louder until the crystal gems realise they need to sing to, now all the gems apart from diamond where singing as loud as a lion. Rose was lifted up by the song and her hair glowed a rainbow 'I AM RAINBOW ROSE QUARTZ AND I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS OR LET YOU LIE AGAIN ' she shouted and sent a rainbow rose to wrap around the diamond squeezing him tighter and tighter until CRACK! He retreated to his gem 'so who would like to shatter it first ' rose asked and they all took their turns smashing to gem more and more until it came round to Rose who simply picked the fragments up and bubbled them.

'We'll see you so gems ' we all told the new crystal gems and rose jumped them all back home.