Chillin with gems

Wow guys 100 reads in 3 weeks is BEYOND AMAZBALLS anyway back to the story

Rose decided to spend the next day with all the gems so she used a little comunicator peridot gave her to call them over 'hey guys wanna come over' she said down the comunicator. Peridots face crackled onto the screen and she nodded. Not even 5 minutes later the gems arrived. Today they would all have fun!

They all looked really nice Jasper wore orange shorts and a Cani that said "big buff Cheeto puff", peri wore a green and white short jumpsuit, lapis wore blue shorts and a blue bikini top. They looked amazing and as for the crystal gems well, Pearl wore a simple white and blue knee length dress, amethyst wore black shorts and a purple strapless top, garnet wore a navy pair of cropped jeans and a red cropped shirt, Steven wore a starred shirt and shorts and Rose wore a dress similar to her mothers but shorter and closer to her body.

Rose brought out a CD player and Steven brought out the barbecue, the food went on the bbq and the tunes blasted out off the player. Jasper decided there should be a dance off between rose and garnet and she put "American boy ~ estelle " on and they start dancing, garnet shaking her hips expertly but, Rose knew the song off by heart and slowly moved her hips and danced , winning the dance off. Garnet congratulated her and put "I feel like dancing~ all time low " and danced with jasper and peri, rose helped Steven cook the food and carried it round, balancing the trays off food on her head and hands. 'Wow how do you do that ?!' Steven asked amazed 'she used to do little balancing acts around the ship when she fed the prisoners' peridot replied.

The sun started to set and The gems decided to play in the sea until it got dark then the homeworld gems went home and Steven and Rose decided to have a little fire on the beach and toast marshmallows, at midnight they put out the fire and Rose lead Steven to the cliff and said 'wanna see something cool ' all Steven did was nod and sit down. Rose started to sing a song that she love (secrets by Mary lambert ) and she was lifted up and a single star dropped down into her hands and she sat down next to Steven , forming the star into a necklace and put it round Stevens neck 'it will change colours when you think of someone or something' Steven nodded and they walked inside and when to sleep.