The real home

The gems sit down to listen to the gem that looks a lot like Rose quartz except shorter and slimmer. ' well my name is rainbow rose quartz and when I was made I had to be sent away as the first gem to be born can't stay with the family' she said her voice starting to wobble 'so I ended up with yellow diamond' 'WHAT' they screamed. 'I was planning to come to earth since I found he was evil and not my parent, so I brought my friends Jasper,peridot and lapis ' she was inturupted by pearl ' why did you bring those monsters!' ' they are not monsters the reason the were horrible is because yellow diamond brainwashed them' pearl breathed a sigh of relief 'that's my story' she said ' but one question, where's rose quartz?'

' she's gone ........ Forever' Garnet gravely said.'WHAT!?' Rose ran off crying. Steven went after her and found her by the water crying.'hey rose' 'yeah' 'rose my be gone but we share her gem.'       She sniffed sadly and says
' your nearly right Steven but I'm three quarters gem and your only one quarter thus making you more human than me' she states ' I just can't believe I came from the depth of space to find the one thing I'm looking for' she paused before say the word that killed her on the inside' gone'