Hashtag 13

#SugarSpiceEverythingLimbo

"Keeping the push and pull will make one or both injured."

-x-

Akala ni Jhing, matatapos na ang too many moments with Miko pagtapos ng Caliraya weekend escapade. She survived the team building, body ache, and Miko staying in her apartment! Ibabaon na nga niya sa limot.

But how to bury a photo uploaded on the Team Building photographer's FB account?

Facebook must have a report button for offensive picture for my moving on process. It's like a shout to her face that Miko's presence was unavoidable.

And it's posted on FB! For everyone to see!

They weren't the subject of the photo, really. It's a group picture of people. Sila lang itong seryoso ang mukha sa background, halos blurred but to Jhing's eyes: the part when Miko reached for her, and she stared at his hand, was vivid.

Caught in cam!

Lucky the camera can't capture feelings.

She prayed for everyone to ignore it. Ang dami kayang pictures. But lo and behold, someone tagged her.

July Verano Uyy, Miko at RionaJ ano yang moment niyo sa bg? s everywhere!

She's not really berks with the Higher Beings, no?

A few more comments; thankfully, hindi related sa background, Fall added salt to Jhing's wounding ego.

Fall Ying OTP <33333333

Miko † pogi ko kahit side view (^~^✿)

Sam Juan ^hala kuya san nyo nakuha emoticon? Anong app po?

Miko † gmg

Sam Juan gmg.com?? gmg app? Wala sa emoji app TT n TT

Miko † google mo gago

Miko † *girl

Miko † este *guy

Fall Ying I see what you did there

Miko † ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)

Sam Juan nakakaiyak di ko talaga makita!!!

"Naglalaro lang kami d'yan," Jhing's defense when July bothered her pagkapasok ng office.

She cringed. Pinakita kasisa kanya yung screen cap, zoomed in.

"Ang seryoso?"

"Ayaw kong matalo."

"Anong laro 'yung pag-abot ng kamay?" July whispered, "Paunahan umamin?"

Jhing ignored the last line and answered, "Pen pen de sarapen."

"Weh?"

"Really."

It was obvious July didn't believe her but thankfully, didn't push through.

The rest of the day went pretty normal.