Tagged by a certain seagull

Yosh! So I'm here to do this thingy where I have to list ten things I love! Normally, I would've written Saru in all ten but since I'm in the mood now (I had cake), me shall be honest! I was tagged by an anonymous seagull. That's why I HAVE to do this! Hmf!

1. Saru (JUST ONCE)

2. To lie harmlessly. I mean, I can't help it. I'M BORN THIS WAY AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME. *cough* I dated Zanark.

3. When I know friends are there for me. Which I have to add, my friends outside of Wattpad are really crappy. I don't mean to be rude but I was sick for a week and I was suffering from coughing, sneezing, and migraine and had to visit the clinic twice in a day. And guess what. None of them looked at me or asked me if I was okay when I came staggering into the classroom. Usually, when somebody's sick in my classroom, they make a big drama and fuss out of it so that they get attention. But that sucks. I don't want them to think I was a baby. And it was stupid. And so, I play volleyball every lunch break but I took a nap in the clinic again and AGAIN, my friends acted as if I didn't exist. This was not very surprising. I mean, they've done that many times but this one time, I felt a little hurt. And I was absent on Thursdsy and Friday and nobody sent me a text to see if I'm alive. Am I just...asking for too much to expect it? When I came back from America to my family and friends, suitcase full of gifts for them, I finally thought they would realize how much I care for them. One of my friends, I bought her a One Direction perfume, because she was a huge fan, and she was only happy for herself. No profuse thank you's. That didn't really bother me. But one magical time, one of my close friends made a surprise birthday party for me. With an oreo cake. It moved me. But it actually is what my friend does for everybody. I didn't mind. The thought counts.

To end this crappy rant, I still DO care for my friends. Even if they don't care about me.

4. Collections. I have book collections, drawing collections, and eraser collections. I just like to see them grouped together in boxes.

5. Potatoes. Oh, I LOVE them. Mashed potatoes are the best.

6. Cake. My password in ICT class is "cakeiscake". So that nobody will guess.

7. Knowing that my parents appreciate something I do. Okay, the parents topic is kind of touchy but just for ONCE, not more, can I know that they appreciate my actions? My father can't even LOOK at the three A's I got (WHICH I NEVER GOT BEFORE AND I WAS PROUD OF MYSELF) and said I did poorly. I could've ripped my report card in half and stuffed it in my mouth then-but I didn't.

8. Having some worth in my life. Ah. The feeling of making people happy and satisfied. I'm glad I deserve a life. Or do I?

9. Imagining the impossible. WHO DOESN'T?! It's fun and kills boredom! You try. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up next to Gouenji or somebody. IN YO HEAD.

10. ALLLLLLL OF YOUUUUUUUU.

I TAG

TEN SEAGULLS!

FLY, MY FRIENDS!