Top Five Things I Dislike

Okay, so I'm dead bored and wanted to do a challenge. I tag whoever...has brown eyes! I'm betting almost all of you have them. XD

(Not in order)

1. Plagiarism

This, I have experienced before. I met this girl who voted on a lot of my stories and she said some pretty nice comments. I was happy I had a fan like her. She joined a few months ago and she had already written quite a lot of books so I went to check them out. I added them to my library and opened them with a smile.

Now, it's extremely close to plagiarism. For one book, she chooses the scenes, the plots, and even a few names of one book of mine and put it as hers. The scenes especially. Then I read another book of hers. Same!

I was really upset and angry. I didn't tell her anything but I considered it because her new stories pop up and my new stories pop up, ending up in the same plot. I have to say, her job at disguising her writing was bad.

But the good thing is, now we're not connected anymore. I checked her profile again and she deleted all the books where she copied my scenes and plots and started her own. I was relieved I didn't have to confront her.

Guys, be creative! Wattpad doesn't two stories with the same plot, nobody will be interested. Start a new thing and think up your own ideas! It's easy and fun to do as well.

2. Never completing a book

When I get a new inspiration, I ditch the current book and start a new one. I'm the kind of person who'll never find the will to write the books I abandoned again. I hate myself.

3. Skirts

I haven't worn a skirt since two years and that's only because I didn't know we could wear black trousers to school and not have to wear the ugly green school skirt. I just can't stand them. You'd have to worry about the way you sit, the way you jump and everything else.

4. X Reader books

Okay, IN MY OPINION, I don't really like X Reader books. I don't like to see the "(f/n)" thingy. I like to create my own character and her personality. That's fun, isn't it? When you use it in second person, I don't have a good grasp on how you feel UNLESS the writer really goes deep in it enough for me to figure you out. I know there are tons of Inazuma X Reader stories and I know you all love 'em so I'm not being offensive.

5. Being too lazy to do stuff

So, I have two cover requests to work on and I'm still in bed at 11:00 AM. I'm so lazy you can't even tell when it's my extent of laziness. I finished a Gouenji Shuuya pre-made cover and forgot to post it. Gaaaaaaah, too lazy to do it.

Forgive me, minna.