PRE-MADE COVER 17

Since "Roshutsu! Ganbare!" looked a little disappointing, I present you another pre-made.

Itazura Tohin! The plot line is:

Itazura Tohin (Mischievous Swagger (or swag)) gets paired up with Minamisawa Atsushi in a project, she was irritated yet also attracted to him. She thinks he's a bit of a nerd but also a cool guy and even told him that "Tohin" isn't her real name, which of course, Minamisawa didn't take long to realize.

Itazura has two close friends, Amemiya Taiyou and Nanobana Kinako. Taiyou transferred to Raimon High School from Arakumo High school a few months ago and got along well with Itazura and Kinako. As Itazura quickly gets more and more involved with Minamisawa, her friends start to feel a little neglected, which she didn't notice for she was a bit dense. She has her reputation too; Minamisawa and Taiyou and Kinako probably never acknowledged each other so it'd be fishy for Itazura to jump over to him. It's either she tells Minamisawa, the cool-headed asshole that she really, really, really likes him or she tells Taiyou and Kinako that she really, really, really dislikes him.

Whichever is easier to say.

So that's it! If I were to write this story, that would've been the description. Of course, after some fixing up.

Whatcha think? Worth a story? Good enough plot? I figured she'd need some friends and Kinako and Taiyou popped in my mind so yeah...why not?! There'd be a bit of Hakuryuu and maybe Yukimura...wow, I'm saying this as if I'm actually writing it.