Undō Kyōgi no Inazuma! (@yoyomaa)

Introducing Cheese and Bacon...

Hi guys! So me and this lovely, bratty seagull called @AisukiNoTakuto decided to co-write out of boredom and loss of inspiration, and we used an idea I had before. The story is called Undō Kyōgi no Inazuma! It's about us taking turns writing one-shot-like parts where we pick the first letter of their names, choose a sport, and write about them doing it or something like that.

Example. "Football with Fei". "Golf with Gouenji".

So far, we've written three. I wrote Aquathlon with Atsuya and Bicycling with Baddap while @AisukiNoTakuto wrote Archery with Aphrodi! Of course, we made sure each of us gets who they want (although sometimes we might have to fight for some characters :P).

It's on the joint account we made called @yoyomaa (bless my awesome naming sense. The seagull ain't happy about it.) and...check it out if you're interested! It would be a great help if you guys give it a try. And we're open for requests. You might have to give specific instructions on the sport and character.

And there's no promise we'll be doing every alphabet. Oh yeah about that, we're going down from A to Z, starting with Aphrodi, then Atsuya, then Baddap. Get what I mean?

Me and the seagull's writing are quite different so it gives you readers a chance to read two types, I guess. She's not very strong at romance but she makes one mean plot. Since I've written romance a lot before, I haven't got a problem with it.

Feel free to give us feedback! And thanks! Pssssst. I'm Bacon and she's Cheese.