Top 5 Authors!

I saw @AngelsMeows do the challenge and she said she nominates whoever reading this so...why not?!

1) @ShuuyaLover

God, I love her books. So funny that I was laughing and laughing into my pillow when I read her Inazuma Eleven Russian Roulette Story-Telling book. Her Inazuma Eleven Student Council is AH-MAZING.

2) @SoyokazeSpring

I.WANT.MORE.OF.HER.BOOK. I mean, it has Saru in it! Or...just a glimpse of him...but I know he would be in there...if she updated! T~T Why must you do this to me? And I LOVE her username. SoyokazeSpring~~~

3) @Asthrequel

I recently read her Inazuma Eleven Go one shots and they're so gooooooooood. And she draws so well! Like, damn, I was all like "why can't I do that?!".

4) @FilipinaPrimadonna

Her Kidou Yuuto one-shot and the cover! Beautiful! I would be so happy to make her a banner (Her cover is too gorgeous to be replaced) but she's not online. *sob sob* Come back!

5) @kou-sensei

She's an awesome friend! She introduced me to Tsurugi X Tenma and Hakuryuu X Shuu so I'm forEVER grateful. We also role-played (which I hardly do) before, me being Zanark (AHAHA) and her being Afuro-kun! It was hilarious! I wish she would update Yume Wo Mita...I really really want to read it!

So yeah, I respect these five authors! Go check their works out if you haven't.

Nominating, uh, all of you? I have no idea.