chapter one

Edit: I'm in the process of rewriting this book, and then from chapter 10 and on, the chapters will be new. There will be marks at the end of the chapter that says whether or not this has been rewritten. Thanks for sticking around, love you

Louis

It was finally my last day. I couldn't decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing. I could've left here with a Dom, or...

I never wanted this. And complaining about how this wasn't fair and how my life sucked is pointless. The world isn't fair, and no amount of complaining is going to change that. I just can't understand how someone could sell their own son, like he meant nothing to them. Yes they needed the money, but was this worth it?

I remember when they really started to train me. It was like they drained the life out of me. I didn't feel like a person anymore. And still, no one wanted me. When they decided I was a lost cause, they sent me to some sort of auction house. That's were everyone that no one wanted was. We were all about 13-18 years old, I was the youngest. I know it would be sick to say I wanted someone to own me, but after a while, it doesn't matter who it is. I just want someone to want me. And I want someone to need me. It's been five years.

Tomorrow was my eighteenth birthday, which meant it was my last day to get out of here. Or I'm... gone.

*Re-Written*