chapter ten

Louis

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't at Harry's house. I had never seen a place like this before. There were strange beeping noises, and footsteps. I tried to sit up, but a wave of pain and dizziness overwhelmed me. I cried out but my voice was hoarse.

My head hurt and there was a burning pain in my chest. I threw the covers off of me and I saw some sort of tube in my arm. It hurt when I tried to move it. 

I tried to kill myself.

I slowly pulled the curtain open, which exposed a tremendous amount of light into my sensitive eyes.

I looked around just to see that I was in some sort of hallway. There was a girl across the hallway that was in a bed like mine. She had long hair that was brown at the top and blonde at the bottom. Her eyes were closed, but she was beautiful. Sure, I'm not into girls, but she was beautiful.

I see a tall man looking at me. He's dressed in a white lab coat sort of thing, and he was small brown eyes. He's quite creepy, actually.

"Mr. Smith? Can you please answer me?" He spoke loudly. I must've zoned out, but I'm pretty sure my last name isn't Smith...

"Uh, sorry. Yeah," I squeaked. I was still in a lot of pain, but I really wanted to see Harold. I know he probably hated me, but... I don't know. Did he even want me?

"How are you feeling? Do you remember what happened? Can you please look over these papers?" His questions just kept getting fired at me, one after another. I made some awkward groaning noise, and he frowned at me. I start to roll my eyes, and I see a red sign above my head.

'Submissive Hospital Emergency Room'

I've heard of hospitals before. But I'm not sure what Emergency Rooms are. And I'm a submissive...

I ignore his answers and asked to see Harold. 

"Who the hell is that? I don't have time for this! Why do I have to deal with all the stupid submissives when everyone knows that I wanted to work in the Dominant hospital?"

His words hurt, I mean I did just try to kill myself. All of a sudden, the doctors body was jerked backwards. It was Harold.

"Don't talk to me sub like that. I will have you fired." Harry said in an oddly quiet voice. 

"We have to get out of here. I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. He snatched me off of the bed, and accidentally ripped the cables out of my arm. I screamed in pain as tears ran down my face. He put his hand over my mouth. He picked me up an started running down the halls.

Everything was so blurry.

*Re-Written*