chapter six

Louis

I realized I was only covering myself with a blanket. I hoped he wouldn't get mad if  I asked for some clothes.

"H? Can I have some clothes? Please?"

"Sure, babe, I should've offered some earlier. Follow me upstairs." He said, as he got up. 

As I followed him up the steps, he asked, "Do you remember your parents at all? You probably don't, but do you?"

That's a stupid question. They sold m- I was stolen when I was an infant. "No. How could I?" I roll my eyes. 

"Lose the attitude."

"I thought you weren't my Dom..." I muttered.

As we approached the top stair, he turned around and grabbed me by my shoulder. Just then, I noticed that he's nearly 2 feet taller than me. I backed down.

"You do not want to see the mean side of me, Louis."

I gulped, "S-Sorry sir. I didn't mean to, I just-" 

H cut me off, "It's fine. I lost my temper."

And just like that, he turned around again, and walked down the hall. I followed him and he walked into an open door. "This is our- I mean my bedroom. The doors always open. I wasn't sure whether you'd want to sleep with me or not..."

"I'd rather not sleep alone." I said, fiddling with my fingers. 

"Then, this is our bedroom." He smiled. H opened a wardrobe and pulled out a T-Shirt and a pair of boxers. He handed me the clothes and sat on the bed and watched me.

"Uh, do you mind?" I said, motioning towards the door. 

"It's not like I didn't see you naked at the auction house. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." He laughed.

He confuses me. One second, he's worried whether I'd like to sleep in the same room as him, and he next he's flirting with me. I turned around and drop the blanket.

***

Harry

It was getting late. Louis and I should probably get to bed. I hoped that he was okay. It was annoying that I couldn't tell him. But it was for his own safety. Soon enough, he'd know.

I wondered how much he knew about the outside world. He hasn't heard anything, I guess. When he was born, the BDSM market was a small business. People would choose to be a Dominant or a submissive. Now, everything is just... corrupt. You have no choice. The wealthy and the powerful are the only ones who can choose where they belong an whether or not they get abused.

We lived in London, which was probably one of the most peaceful places on earth, other than America. I wondered if he knew where we were. In a few days, it would be a new year. Hopefully, it would be better than the last.

I wanted to protect them, all of them, but especially Louis. And so did my other friends. It wasn't fair that these people got abused for something that they couldn't help. They didn't choose to be born into poverty. 

We called ourselves the Clouds. And Louis' parents were the leaders. They thought that when they stole Louis, they wouldn't hear from us again

*Re-Written*