Chapter 4 Moms reaction to suspension and michael

Kelly (Rochelle's mom)

As I was walking out to the car to go to Food For Less to buy something for dinner I looked up and thought i saw Rochelle's car. Wait it's only 12:15 she can't be ditching school or I'm going to beat her ass. I'm just seeing stuff I whispered to myself as I bagged out of my garage in my white 2015 Camry. Then my phone rang.

Hello. I said

Hello is this Kelly Williams mother of Rhochelle Williams?

Yes this is she whom am I speaking to?

Yes this is Principal Harris of Crenshaw Heights. Your daughter has been suspended for 2 weeks. Apparently she was dating Jonah Jones and they were arguing and he grabbed her neck and started to choke her. So in her defense a young man named Michael Johnson came and pulled him off of her and punched him repeatedly and things got broken and bloody. Your daughter did nothing but in school rules i have to suspend her but no worries she's fine said principal Harris.

Wow ok that's for letting me know I replied shocked.

No problem have a good night Ma'am.

Thank you same to you. Once I hung up I realized that was Rochelle coming home.

I quickly turned by car around and drove back to my house when I seen Rochelle and her best friend Rachel ( practically my daughter because me and her mom were best friends as well) run inside once they seen my car. I got out my car and went up to the door and walked in.

Rochelle

Bitch Better have my money blasted through the speakers of my 2014 red camry.

Like blah blah

like shots shots

pay me what you want it

don't act like you forgot

Bitch Better have my money

So pay me want you want it

Bitch Better have my Bitch

Better have my

Bitch Better have my

Bitch Better have my money.

Me and my Bitch sang along to the song as we we were about to pull into my drive way.

Wait chelly ( my nickname for close friends and family) isn't that mama pulling out the driveway?

Shit I said and pulled out the driveway and drove around the corner.

15 minutes later

Damn chelly I'm sure she gone stop driving around this neighborhood and go in the driveway for these bitches think this a drive by.

Ok I laughed as I turned around and pulled into the driveway.

So u didn't call her on the way here to tell her about what happened at school today?

No I mumbled

Oohhh I would love to see this conversation.

Your not going to see this conversation because principal Harris said he's calling home and for the hundredth time I didn't do anything. I said with frustration.

Damn she  coming back come on. She said as we  ran inside the house.

Right when I closed the door standing in the doorway was my brother Brian.

Brian!! I haven't seen you in forever. Said Rachel running up to him and hugging him.

Hey sis how you been how's moms and pops.

We're all good still in the drug game with your dad basically the usual. She responded.

Well first of all what the fuck y'all doing here at 12:15 y'all supposed to be in school.

Yes I think I can explain said a familiar voice behind me which I knew was my mom.

Mom let me explain I whined.

No let me explain said my mom. You gone let a lil Nigga put his fucking hands on you and not tell anyone?? She yelled.

Wait what the fuck?? Was it that Nigga Jonah cause I will beat his ass. Naw let me call up my homies. Yelled Brian

No need for that he's in critical condition in the hospital from Michael beating him up. I sighed.

Oh word? Wait so that Nigga across the street Michael??

He lives across the street? I asked

Yes his mom came out their house ran over here as I got out the car she just got the call from the principal too and told me everything and I felt bad for how you treated him. Even if you didn't want to go out with him to lunch you could at least be friends. So I invited him to dinner my mom finished and walked to the door.

What???!!!! Why? I yelled

Because that boy nearly saved your Damn live and sacrificed getting suspended and even expelled for your dumb ass and you're saying he can't come to dinner I raised you better than that. She said.

I knew I was being rude and she was right the least we could do is invite him to dinner. Ok mom your right.

Good hey baby sorry for being rude and not speaking to you honey. She replied calmly walking in Brian's direction

Hey mama he said with his arms out but she walked past him to Rachel.

Hey mama said Rachel and hugged her back.

Oh well fuck Brian huh. Brian mumbled under his breath and mama walked and slapped him upside his head.

Boy I seen you before I walked out to the store now Rachel and Rochelle get in my car y'all coming with me to the store.

Ok we replied in unison.

Please read,vote,and comment