Chapter 17 Apology

I pulled up to my parents house with regret in me as I sighed. I got out the car and walked up to the door. I hesitated before knocking on the door. I knew I wasn't ready for all this fear and regret. I just turned around and opened my car door before I heard a voice.

Baby girl!? My dad said from the front door.

Daddy?! I said with watery eyes. I ran into my dad's arms feeling safe and secure and actually free. I realized I was ready to face my mom as I hugged my dad.

Come in my dad said as I wiped my tears.

Hey dad how are you I asked sniffling.

I'm good baby girl how are you?? He asked sitting on the couch next to me.

Good I said. Where's mom I asked.

She's upstairs hunny. Go up there and get this done. She's been depressed and hasn't left that room since it happened about a week ago. He said sighing.

Ok I said getting up and going upstairs.

Mom ( Kelly) P.O.V.

I was upstairs eating the subway my husband bought me

Lunch
Foot-long forest ham sandwich
Nacho cheese Doritos
A chocolate-chip cookie
Popcorn
Sprite
Snickers

This pregnancy is really getting to me with being hungry all the damn time. I was watching all the Friday which made me cry because me and my Chelly love them.

As I was watching I heard a knock at my door.

Come in I shouted pausing the tv.

The door opened and there standing was Rochelle.

I began to break down there. I was crying and sobbing and coughing like crazy. These hormones are something else got me emotional and shit.

Hey mom I am so sorry for having you emotional like this especially since it may not be good for the baby. I was definitely out of line for hitting you and cursing at you in your house. I don't know what was in me but I'm sorry and it will never happen again. Rochelle said hugging me and wiping my tears.

It's ok baby I am sorry to for not always being the best mother and I should've told you and Brian before I told everyone. I said sighing

It's ok I said. Where is Brian anyway she said .

He stormed out behind y-you that night he didn't e-even said anything to me he just l-left behind you. I said sniffling.

Oh she said lowly.

Well I know we just made up but I was hoping you could come with me to my doctors appointment next week to find the sex of the baby. I said smiling.

Of course mom she said smiling but I need a favor too she said.

I looked concerned but told her to go on.

I was wondering if I could have my prom send off here next weekend. She said

Of course hunny I wouldn't want to miss it for the world I said hugging her.

But I have moved in with Michael at his place so I won't be coming back home she said making me frown.

But I am cooking dinner tomorrow so I was wondering if you and dad could come and see the place and everything she said convincingly.

Sure hunny we will come. I will miss my baby girl but you were leaving at some point so I wish you the best I said hugging her.

Ok thank you mom. Now I have to pack my stuff and I will text you the address tonight before I go to bed she said getting up.

Ok hunny I will meet you downstairs I said.

Rochelle's P.O.V

I went into my old room and packed up most of everything but not too much because I was going shopping for more anyway.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Ok dad last box I said walking down the stairs following behind him.

Alright I said as he placed it in the trunk and I stated the car.

I will see you guys tomorrow I said hugging them and getting in the car.

As I drove away I thought about everything and I finally knew it was good to move on with life.

Please comment vote and read!! Please critique me I won't be offended ( unless it's really rude then we will have an issue)