Chapter 12 Grandma

It's ok Michael said as he held me rocking me as I cried in his chest.

Michael I don't know what to do with myself. Rachel was my girl, my sister, my other half I-I don't know what I would do without her I said choking up.

We will make it and besides we don't know she may make it out alive he said making me sigh.

Yea your right I said smiling.

Knock knock Chelly it's grandma open up.

Grandma I shouted I opened the door and nearly knocked her over.

Grandma your actually here!! I shouted. My grandma lived in New York and we lived in California you do the math.

I couldn't let my favorite grandchild get in an accident and not come see about my baby she said smiling. Don't tell your brother about the favorite part that's our little secret. She said making me smile.

Sure thing gma. I said making her laugh and then we did our handshake.

Which was making kissing noises kissing each other on the cheeks and flipping out hair and saying girl you cute while patting our hand down making us laugh and michael laugh.

Grandma I miss Rae Rae so much I said causing me to get tearing eyed again.

It's ok hunny God never puts to much on you then you cant bare she said making me smile.

Amen I said.

That's why you and this sinning family need to come to church. She said sighing.

Now who is this fine young man over here she said smiling.

This is my boyfriend Michael. Michael this is my grandma Ms. Sanders my mom's mom.

Oh hunny call me Melanie mhm mhm he's fineeee girl light skinned with tattoos to yess girl keep him Lord forgive me she said making die laughing.

Back off gma he's taken I said cracking up laughing.

Michael if only I was 10 years younger. She said smiling.

Your not to bad yourself Ms Melanie young and gorgeous I see beautiful women run in the family Michael said smiling.

Hallelujah my grandma said getting off the bed pretending she was in the spirit and started shouting.

I'm sorry I caught that you are kind, generous, called me young, and has a way with words, yes lord!!

Gma get out you play to much I said on the floor dying of laughter.

No but for real get dressed there's something I want to talk to you about she said and hurry up she shouted.

Ok I said getting my outfit out ( in media ) and jumping in the shower and brushing my teeth.

Ok we're out my grandma shouted. Shes been acting to much like me and Rae Rae.

Ok bye my parents shouted you look beautiful hunny my parents shouted to me.

Thanks dad bye! I said purposely not saying anything to my mom.

Babe don't be like that said Michael.

I will talk to her when I feel like it I said getting in my grandma's red Toyota.

But you do look amazing he whispered in my ear clicking his seatbelt then he continued if your grandma wasn't up there I would rip this dress off and....

Ok kids where you want to eat my gma said cutting off Michael's nasty ass.

I smiled and said red lobster is fine can you turn on the radio I said and then whispered in Michaels ear I would love that daddy I smiled and rocked to the radio music.

My name is Keri , I'm so very
Fly, oh my, it's a lil' bit scary
Boys wanna marry, looking at my derri
Ere, you can stare but if you touch it
I'ma bury
Pretty as a picture, sweeter than a swisher
Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's
Witchya
I don't gotta talk about, baby you can see it
But if you want, I'll be happy to repeat it

Gma what you doing listening to this music I said rocking side to side singing.

Girl this my jam she said turning it up making me laugh.

Thank you I said intertwining my fingers with Michaels laying my head on his shoulder.

For what baby he asked turning his phone off putting it in his pocket.

For being there with me through all of this even when my mom wasn't there, and after how I treated you all these years giving you the attitude thank you and I'm just sorry i managed to get out before silently crying.

No baby I love you I would never let you go through this alone and we don't have to worry about the past baby I'm all yours he said kissing me.

Ok love birds get out this car I'm hungry as hell.

Me and michael started laughing as we go out the car.

Ok can I have drink orders our waitress Rebecca said.

Yes I will have a sprite, Dr pepper Michael shouted and a diet coke my gma said.

Ok be right back with that she said smiling and walking away.

So I have good news and bad news my grandma said smiling.

Ok good news I'm moving to cali baby to be closer to the family.

Yay!!! I shouted I jumped up and hugged her.

Yes and the bad news is the book I wrote the publishers in New York declined so I will try here then I'm trying Florida.

I'm sorry gma I will pray for you I said smiling.

Which leads to more good news I want you and michael to come traveling with me and your grandpa to try these books for support. Besides this can be the real start to your dating life.

OMG!!! Thank you gma!! I shouted and hugged gma.

Thank you so much Ms Melanie, me and Chelly could use a vacation with what's going on.

Your welcome And call me gma. She smiled walking over to give him a hug.

Your drinks the waitress said placing our drinks down are you ready to order she asked

Yes I will have the crab legs garlic mashed potatoes and the endless shrimp meal with melted butter I said Michael ordered lobster and mashed potatoes with asparagus since the endless shrimp is a buffet keep it comin type of thing he would eat that with me which took a lot of convincing because I love and don't play when it comes to food.

I will have the same as her my grandma said pointing to me our waitress nodded and walked away.

So you still a virgin my gma asked which made me choke on my sprite.

Really gma right here right now i asked.

First lose the tude second answer the question
Yes gma I said.

Oh she said hopefully that changes on this Florida trip she said smiling.

Anyway we are going to Florida in about a year that way your both 21 and we can turn up in Miami. My gma said

Ahh i said turn up!!

Yess baby my gma said laughing.

Our food came we talked, laughed, and ate and soon left.