Chapter 15 Gpa!

Girl I'm so excited! Let's go shopping tomorrow afternoon after school. I said to Rae Rae over the phone

Well I gotta go you coming over tomorrow right?

Yea like 3:30 she responded.

Ok see you then. I said hanging up

What was y'all talkin bout all I heard was girl I know girl I'm excited ahhh!! He said trying to mock me.

First of all I don't talk like that and second of all we were talkin bout prom babe aren't you excited!!.

Yea im excited about the after party he said grinning walking up to me and kissing me.

Well you better hope there is a after party Mikey ( Michael ) she said whispering seductively in my ear and then kissing my ear lobe.

Man you gone stop teasing with me if you ain't gone finish what you started he said angrily.

Whatever I said going downstairs.

I grabbed some pans, pancake mix , bacon eggs ,cheese, spinach, and hash browns for Breakfast since it was saturday I decided to cook while Mikey was in the shower.

Bitch Better have money! Bitch Better have my money! My phone rang as I mixed the pancake mix. I looked down at my phone and saw granny across the screen. I picked it up and answered.

Rochelle : hello

Granny: hey baby

Rochelle: hey granny how are you

Granny: good but I heard about what happened last night girl if I was there to see you slap my daughter I would laugh you slapped her into next year!!

Rochelle: granny you funny

Granny: I know, but then I would slap you into the next century girl what's wrong with you how dare you slap your momma I RAISED you better than that you better apologise NOW!.

Rochelle: ok granny

Granny: now I heard you got kicked out where you living at now ?

I then put her on speaker since I had to fry the bacon.

Rochelle: at Michaels place it's nice too

Granny: ok well I'm on my way for Breakfast I hear you cooking In the background anyway.

Rochelle: ok what omelet do you want cheese or cheese and spinach?

Granny: girl cheese and spinach and it better be good. I just flew in so I'm on my way with grandpa bye baby.

Rochelle: bye!

~ 20 minutes later ~

Chelly!! Who's this in my drive way? He asked.

I looked out the window to see my granny car

It's gma I shouted back.

Ok I'm coming down he said.

I put breakfast on platters at the table and filled 4 glasses with orange juice before walking to the front door and opening it.

Hey gma I said hugging her.

Gpa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said nearly knocking him over.

Hey Chelly how are you baby he asked.

I'm good gpa how are you!! I asked

I'm making it but it smells wonderful in here hunny what you cook.

I cooked pancakes, bacon, omelets, hash browns, orange juice, and bowl of fruit.

Yum lets eat!

Mikey pray I said.

God is good God is great let us thank you for our food Amen!

No a real prayer fool! I said he looked embarrassed and tried to Cover it with a lie.

I know I was just warming up he said.

Um um I never really actually prayed he whispered to me.

It's fine gpa can you pray?

Sure Chelly dear God thank you for this food nourish it in our bodies and bless the hands who prepared it in Jesus name we pray thank god amen.

Amen! We shouted then we all dug in.

Girl this food is good!! I taught you well gma said smiling.

Yea Chelly this food is the bomb gpa said.

Yea babe this food is good.

My gpa them dropped his silverware and looked up at Michael with confusion

Your who!! He said with confusion and a little anger in his voice his voice.

Gpa were in a relationship I said and his eyebrows raised.

Really? he asked.

Yea I replied.

Ok he said continuing eating not saying anything.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Hunny we are get going since gpa is a little upset .

Ok I'm sorry I will see you later gma remember my prom is next Saturday my going away to prom is at home hopefully me and mama are on good terms. I said sighing

Girl it ain't no hopefully y'all going to apologise and make up you only have 1 life to live she said sternly pointing at me.

Ok gma I will call you tomorrow I said sighing.

Ok bye baby and bye future grandson she screamed in the house.

Bye future grandma he said laughing.

I like him gma said laughing be safe she said walking to her car.

Bye gpa I said smiling. He looked at me shook his head and walked away. I frowned and closed the door.