Stiles's Morning

I woke up to a warm, cozy thing on my back and my stomach. Turns out that thing is Jackson with his arms wrapped around me. I quickly bolt up out of the bed. I try to find my phone. Jackson wakes up. Damn Wolf hearing.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you." I say finally finding my phone and plop back to the spot on the bed where we were sleeping.

"It's perfectly fine." He says smirking at me.

"We didn't have sex last night did we?" I say blushing lightly.

"Yes we did you were begging for me. Screaming my name yelling at me to go deeper. Ugh it was perfect." He says looking at me. I think I looked petrified.

"Stiles chill we didn't have sex. I would not take advantage of you like that." He says lightly.

"Good." I say leaning over to kiss him and we meet halfway. The kiss was sweet and loving.

"Any plans for today?" He asks lightly when we break apart.

"Not at all. I am all yours." I say smiling at him widely.

"Good please put some clothes on and then we are going out to breakfast." He says almost commanding me. He starts to change and then I quickly change. I finish way after him. Damn werewolf powers!

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yes." I say as he takes my hand and leads me to the porshe sitting in the driveway.
Jackson drives to a little city about a half hour away from Beacon Hills. He parks and we go into the resturant. We get seated and then we order our drinks.

"So when did you realize you were bi?" I ask Jackson quietly.

"Actually a week before I left for London. Because you wouldn't get out of my head." He says looking at me hopefully.

"Thats when I realized I was bi too. Because I wanted you to stay." I say smiling back leaning over the table to kiss him.

"Boyfriends?" He asks.

"Boyfriends." I state laughing lightly.