Jackson's Plan

*Stiles' POV*
I woke up and there is no Jackson. Where the hell is he? I keep asking myself scrambling throughout his house looking. Until I walk into the kitchen and there's a note on the counter. That reads

Stiles,
I had to leave this morning. I'm running some errands for vacation that's coming up. Anyways don't do anything until I get back.
xoxo yours always, Jax

I silently read the note to myself and not even five minutes after I read the note Jackson came home. He quickly walks over and pecks me on the lips walking upstairs to his room. I quickly follow him up the stairs trying to see what's in the bags. He keeps pulling them out of my sight. I pout a little and sit on his bed.

"Why won't you let me see?" I ask almost pouting.

"Its a surprise but you gotta say yes to it tho or I'll totally be sad for the rest of my life." He says half smiling at me.

"Yes to whatever it is. I love you." I say pulling him to me so he's on top of me laying on his bed.

"Good let me ask first ok?" He looks at me kissing my neck.

"Wow, you're actually passing up on sex right now. This must be super important." I sat smiling at him looking into his eyes.

"Will you go on vacation with me over break?" He asks biting his bottom lip.

"Where?" I ask kissing him.

"Hawaii." He says kissing me back.

"Yes." I say grabbing his neck and pulling him impossibly closer to me.

***************SMUT WARNING*********

"Perfect. I love you Stiles." He whispers into my mouth pushing his tongue past my lips.
We start battling for dominance in the kiss and Jackson won. He took off my shirt and I quickly took off his. He started licking my nipples and goes down my chest and to right above the lines of my shorts. He then takes my shorts off and peppers kisses down my thighs. After about five minutes of teasing he finally starts to prep me. His fingers feel so amazing.

"Jackson stop teasing and get on with it already." I say huffing loudly in between each word.

"I love you." He says kissing me thrusting all the way in, in one go. He just keeps thrusting until we are a hot sticky mess. Then I get up to grab a towel to clean ourselves off with. I get back to the bedroom and Jackson is gone.

"Jackson?" I ask lightly.

"Bathroom." He says back. I then walk into the bathroom and he's getting ready to take a shower.

"Got room for one more." I ask sexily.

"It'll be a tight fit." He say smirking at me.

"Good." I say getting in next to him. It actually was a tight fit but Jackson started rubbing shampoo into my hair. His fingers feeling so amazing on my scalp. I just let him wash my hair and body. I do the same for him in return. Jackson starts purring purring?

"Jackson you're purring like a cat. You are a wolf." I say amused.

"Can't help it you make me purr." He says washing us off and getting out of the shower. I follow him out and change into comfortable clothing. Then we go cuddle on the couch.

"When are we going to Hawaii?" I ask him rubbing his silky ash blonde hair through my finger tips.

"Thursday and I asked your dad and he packed you a bag that I also picked up this morning." He says smiling at me.

"Yay! We are going to have so much fun Jackson in Hawaii."  I say looking shocked at him a little.