Kate's Return

Danny is throwing a rave while Derek's in gone. So Jackson and everyone else thought it'd be fun so we decided to go. We got there and Danny had us walk over to the body painter.

"Face or Body?" The girl asks us. Jackson looks over and rips my shirt in half.

"Body." Jackson answers quickly.

"His too." I say looking at her.
The girl quickly starts drawing swirls of color on my body soon enough I have a celtic and french design on my arm and chest. Jackson has claw marks going from his chest to his lower torso. We then go off dancing and just enjoy ourselves. I go to get some more to drink and I come back to find Jackson and some orange headed girl making out.

"I can't believe you!" I yell at him turning to leave.

"Stiles wait." Jackson yells running after me.
I quickly go down the lift and run to my baby ,my jeep, I get in turn the key in the ignition and quickly drive down the road to my house. As soon as I get home I run up the stair and collapse onto my bed. I curl in on myself and just start crying. About 15 minutes later there is tapping at my window. I go over to it so I can shove Jackson off the roof. Its not Jacksom it's Erica. I quickly unlock the window and open it.

"Hey." She says softly.

"Hey." I say my voice sounding rough.

"Mind if I come in?" She asks.

"Not at all." I say giving her a weak smile. She then quickly enters my window and sits on my bed.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asks softly rubbing my hair while my head was in her lap.

"Not really. I overracted and just stormed off didn't let him explain at all. I should've just punched him in his werewolf-y face." I say as I ramble. All of sudden Erica moves my head and quickly runs to the bathroom. I immediatley get up to follow and she's puking into my toliet. I kneel down rubbing her back and grabbing her a towel from underneath the sink.

"How much did you have to drink?" I ask slightly laughing.

"I didn't." She says continuing to puke into the toliet.

"Are you meaning to tell me..?" I say before she cuts me off.

"Yeah Stiles I'm pregnant." She says finishing puking.

"Does Aiden know?" I ask rubbing her back getting her some Vernor's and Saltine crackers.

"No." She says taking them and drinking the pop slowly.

"Who does?" I ask lightly.

"You and Me." She says looking at me.

"Why me before Aiden?" I ask slightly confused.

"Cause you're like my only family left Stiles." She says hugging me.

"You too Erica." I say hugging her back.
After that we get to bed and she sleeps on the mattress and I sleep on the floor next to her with a pillow and some blankets.

****next morning***

I wake up and Erica is already downstairs waiting for me cause there's a pack meeting today. Yeah I get to see Jackson heavy sarcasm right now. I eat the breakfast she made me and then we ride in the jeep to the loft. We get there and we go up.

Everyone is there including Lydia and Allison. Jackson tries to approach me but Erica and Aiden just growl at him. Scott and Isaac were discussing a plan about taking down Kate Argent before she kills everyone. Then an arrow comes through one of the windows and hits Jackson right in the shoudler.

"Get down!" Scott yells just then we all hit the floor. After a couple more arrows are sent into the loft they stop coming and Scott looks out the window and he seeing Kate waving at him. I quickly run over Jackson his veins are basically turning black in the areas around his shoulder and his right arm. I then notice he's not healing.

"He isn't healing why isn't he healing Aiden, Ethan. Why isn't he healing? Why isn't he healing?" I start sobbing and Erica pulls me off so the twins can look at the wound. Aiden sniffs it and he passes out.

"Wolfsbane." Ethan says looking at me.

"We need to get him to Deaton now." Scott says picking him up with Ethan and the quickly put him in the back of my jeep. I quickly drive to Deaton's. I open the barrier.

"Doc its wolfsbane. I do know what to do." I say quickly moving everything off the table.
Ethan and Scott put him on the table.

"Scott the Argents might have the Wolfsbane that Kate used. Go try and get it from Allison or Chris." Deaton says looking at him.

"What do I do?" Ethan asks

"Try and take some of his pain away." Deaton says.
Ethan grabs his hand and starts taking away some of his pain. I grab his other hand. I start crying.

"Jackson, baby I am soo soo sorry I didn't believe you. I was such an ass. Then I thought about something your wolf wants me so I knew that you wouldn't willingly make out with that orange headed girl. I lovee youu soo much Jackson. You can't die on me not yet. I still need you. I need you Jackson please don't die on me. If you do I don't know what I'll do. I know I will never be able to put my jersey on again. I love you soo much." I say brushing the hair out of his face and picking up his hand then kissing every single finger.

Then I latch our hands together. Almost an hour later Scott comes in and brings Deaton the bullet. Deaton the crushes it and put the ashes onto the wound of Jackson's shoulder. He starts screaming violently but it's starting to heal. Jackson is just screaming his head off. Eventually the screaming stops he flutters his eyes open. He quickly sees me he graps my face and pulls me to him. We experience one of our most pasionate filled kisses ever. Then we break away and he is panting for breathe.

"Stiles I am so sorry." He says huffing out his words.

"Baby its ok I'm sorry I didn't let you explain I new better after I thought it through." I say kissing his hands.

"I love you." He says smiling at me then kisses me.

"I love you too." I say smiling crying tears of joy into our kiss.

"Well everything seems to be back to normal." Deaton says," please lock the door and turn out the lights." He then leaves Jackson and I follow suit turning off the lights and lock the door. Aiden and Scott left after we started going with PDA. We drove back to Jackson's house. We go up to his room. I pull off my shirt and pants. Jackson does the same and we just lay in bed cuddling whispering 'I love yous' and 'i almost lost yous' at each other before we finally fall asleep.