Derek's Rule

I have a date with Jackson today at 4. I run down the stairs and eat a bowl of cereal. Once I am finished I go up into my room then close the door and Derek is there. I punched him in the face.

"Oww oww what is your face made out of metal? Jesus why are you here?" I ask/ yell at him.

"Jackson has been acting weird since he got back and he smells a lot like you. Why does he smell like you and not Lydia?" He asks harshly.

"Cause we've been spending time together thats why." I say snarkingly.

"Yeah well his heart beat gets higher everytime your name is mentioned." He says looking into my eyes.

"So that could be for a number of reasons." I say looking at him directly in the eye.

"Are you seeing each other?" He asks almost annoyingly.

"Yes why?" I say proudly.

"Did he says his wolf wanted you?" He asks looking at me.

"No I never asked." I say.

"If his wolf wants you it will pursue you for life." He says knowingly.

"Oh why didn't you say that before you Jerk!" I say hitting him in the chest.

"Never came up." He says slyly.

"Well thats fine. I guess." I say blushing bright red.

"Rest of eternity with Jackson Whittemore. Could you handle that?" Derek asks.

"Maybe." I say.

"Well I have one rule. Since Jackson is in my pack you will have to make your couple status public to pack members." He says looking at me.

"Public..we just started dating like three days ago." I say.

"Now's a good time." He says.

"Ugh fine. I'll talk to Jackson." I say not looking at him. Then I turn my head back and he's gone. I then get ready for my date with Jackson. I comb out my hair it is starting to get long. I put nice comfortable clothes on and charge my phone. By time I am done getting ready its 5 to 4. I quietly wait for Jackson I run my left hand over my right one and I flinch. I just realized my fist was swollen because of me punching Derek. I hear Jackson's car pull up into the driveway. I go outside with my phone and keys. I quickly get into the car.

"Hey." He says lightly.

"Hey." I say flinching when I hit my hand on the door.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Yeah just fine." I say.

"Stiles you just lied to me." He say frowning at me.

"Fine I punched Derek and now my hand is swollen." I say huffing it out.

"Why did you punch Derek?" He asks holding my right hand.

"Cause if your wolf wants me. Then I am stuck with you for life." I say.

"Would you disappointed if my wolf wants you?" He asks lowly not smiling and completely frowning now.

"No of course not. I just freaked a little when he just showed up so I punched him." I say rubbing his face with my left hand.

"My wolf does want you." He say loud and clear. I lean over the shifter for the gears and kiss him with all the passion I have.

"Now we get to tell the pack." I say.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"Derek's Rule." I say going back to closing the gap between us.