Beacon Hills Again!

(Hey guys a little authors' note before the chapter. Firstly I would like to thank all of you for the 5.53K reads!!!!!! You guys the reads are amazing but, 41 comments? Guys you can do better than that and I know it lol. So I'm going to have a contest. Person who makes the best plot for how Theo could be incorporated in the story will get a couple chapters dedicated to them and a story written for them with the pairing/ship and plot they choose! So inbox me, comment on this piece anything I will be watching good luck!)

*Jackson's POV*

We're finally back in Beacon Hills. It was a very peaceful flight us having to stop in Washington first which Stiles was excited about. Right now him and I are laying in his bed at his house and we are watching a Batman movie, our legs tangled together in a heep on the bed. I smile and kiss his head. Soon enough we both let sleep take over us and stay there that night.

*Next Morning Stiles' POV*

"Babe, wake up." Jackson says nudging me.

"Why? It's Saturday." I say back to him huffing out in annoyance.

"No, it's Monday. We have school." Jackson says back to me and I jump straight out of bed and grabbing my backpack and changing my clothes quickly.

"Ready." I say in a low voice running down the stairs with everything I need for the day.

"Yup."Jackson says coming out to the car with me.

We get in the Porsche and go to school. Jackson and I walk in hand in hand and Scott comes over and I show him all the pictures I took while we were in Hawaii and told him all about it. Jackson talks to Lydia about his movie role we all head to first hour laughing and giggling at each other. We enjoy each other's company. Boyd, Isaac, and Erica even join us at lunch that day. We actually get to act like normal teenagers. 

"We should go skating." Erica says smiling.

"Yeah it'd be totally free." Boyd says holding out his keys.

"That'd be a lot of fun." Jackson says to me looking at me smiling.

"I totally agree with you." I say kissing him softly.

"I'll pick you up at 7?" He asks whispering in my ear.

"Hell yeah!" I say back kissing his ear and we eat our lunch joking about how Scott can't skate.

"Sing-along tonight!" Lydia says yelling at me.

"Yes!" Allison says smiling.

*Time Skip Ice Rink*

Jackson and I just showed up. They're already singing to Stitches.

"No ones ever left me quite this soar." Scott belts out.

"Your words cut deeper than a knife." Allison sings as she drags Scott with her.

Jackson and I put on our skates then we go skating hand in hand me going backwards and Jackson facing me. Soon I let go of his hand and start spinning myself and doing leaps and axels. When I stop Jackson just blinks his eyes a bunch of times. I skate to him and kiss him out his daze.

"Mhm. I didn't know you could do that." Jackson says as we keep skating around the rink.

"There's a lot you don't about me." I say back to him winking and he raises an eyebrow at me so I kiss him and go back to dragging him around the rink.