2. Q u e s t i o n s & A n s w e r s

After that comment about a long story, I slowly, and cautiously sat on the bed. "Well, e-explain, please... N-Naruto?"

He laughed and rocked a little bit on the floor. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and this huggable ball of sunshine," he pointed to the other boy who's face was void of emotions, "is Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sasuke was still staring at me and only scowled. "Hn."

Naruto laughed, as if Sasuke was always like this. "Well, it started out like this..." He looked to the left dramtically and stared into space. It went on like that for a minute or two and I had no clue if he was kidding or not.

"Oi! Dobe. Hurry up and tell us, idiot."

Naruto shook himself out of his daze and smiled, "oh yeah!" This boy has an attention span of a pineapple.

"Okay, this is how it went down." He put both his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. "I was running to my favorite ramen place, ya see. I had a coupon that was going to expire that very same day and while I was running, we both collided and I'm guessing you hit your head or something because you wouldn't wake up, no matter how many times I poked you. I picked you up and dragged you back to my place. I even gave away the coupon, believe it. You were all wet and you were going to catch a cold if you stayed in your clothes so I... Had to... You know... Change you." My face was beet red. He waved his hands around in denial. "I swear, I closed my eyes!" I covered my chest as if that would help him forget the memory of changing me.

Sasuke scoffed. "Sure, ya pervert. We all know you looked."

Naruto face turned angry. "I didn't okay?" He cleared his throat and continued. "So after that, I slept on the floor, you on the bed. When I woke up, I went to shower and the next thing I know, you barged in, spatula-a-blazin, and freakin fainted right on the spot." If possible, my face grew even hotter.

Sasuke scoffed again. "Ya pervert. You probably left it open so she could open it by accident."

"Shut up teme! Though who wouldn't faint at the sight of me?" Naruto wiggled his eyebrows at me and I had to look away before I fainted.

Sasuke made a gagging motion and I had to hold back the giggles.

Naruto continued, oblivious. "After that, I changed and placed you on the bed again. I woke you up, only to have you screaming bloody murder. Like Jesus woman, I ain't scary looking or nothing. Then we got to where we are now." I nodded.

Sasuke ran a hand through his hair. "So who are you?"

I twiddled my fingers. "I-I'm Hinata H-Hyuga."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow while Naruto smiled. "So when are you going to be going?

My mood instantly changed. I had totally forgotten that I had been thrown out of my house with nothing. My eyes grew watery. "I can't g-go anywhere."

Naruto cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrow. "What d'ya mean?"

I rubbed my right eye so the tear wouldn't fall. "I was t-thrown out of m-my house."

Sasuke still had that questioning look on his face. "Do you have anything or anywhere to go?"

I shook my head. "M-my father just t-threw me out, not a-allowing me to g-get anything."

Naruto pouted. "I'm sorry."

Sasuke went towards me. "Tch. Annoying." He reached over and grabbed my hand. I found myself blushing profusely. He dragged me out the room, past the living room, and outside the apartment. "Well, good luck making it on your own. Bye." He slammed the door in my face and I heard the noise of the door locking.