1- Best friends

Charles prov.

"Wyatt!" Yelling his name I sprinted down the hall way after him, pushing past the rest of the crowd. Pushing past them wasn't hard, in fact it was easy. Being a werewolf has it perks, super strength, super hearing, super hearing, and an amazing body. There are draw backs, we have to eat a lot so our body doesn't run down, the transformation from human to wolf takes a lot out of you, and finally the set back of your wolf pack being able to share a mind link or to know what we are thinking, of course we have to give our consent first.

Catching sight of him by the lockers I ran to my best friend who was trying to flirt with a cheerleader. Key word, TRYING. Wyatt can't really flirt when he is trying too, but for some unknown reason he can flirt better than anyone I know when he doesn't even realize he's doing it.

With a single hoist I was on his back with out a second thought, and from us doing this all the time his hands instantly started to hold me up. Me and Wyatt have always done this for as long as I can remember. Without Wyatt I don't know what I would do with myself. He is my best friend.

"Hey Charles." The cheerleader smiled. Wyatt and I knew this cheerleader from way back when we were pups, now recognized as Rachel smiled at me. She grown up a lot, her short straight red hair turned to long a curly hanging on her boobs which looked about average, she was a tall girl and it seemed that freckles covered all over her pale body.

Rachel gave me a small smile, and held out her hand and dusted off my shoulder. Wyatt sat me down, and I could tell he was a little bit hurt when he saw her touching me.

"Sup Rachel." I said back to her. "Wyatt can we go for a run?" I felt uncomfortable looking at Rachel, she seemed to gaze at me with want but I had no intention of that. I jerked my arm away from her grip and kept my hold on Wyatt.

Rachel was a she wolf so she knew about us being werewolves, actually the whole school was made out of werewolves.

Rachel chuckled. "You two are so cute."

Wyatt glared at her. "I am not cute."

She quickly looked down. "Sorry."

I hit my friend upside the head. "Don't scare her!"

"Sorry Rachel." Wyatt grumbled knowing I would keep smacking him tell he apologized.

She just nodded and ran off.

"Look what you did!" I pouted.

"Oh what ever, I am soon to be Alpha they need to know their place." Wyatt huffed. "Come on let's go for a run."

He change the topic, it's something he always does when he wants to let something go.

We walked out of school, and by we I mean Wyatt piggybacked me outside and sat me down so I could shift into my wolf.

Thankfully our pack had clothes hidden all over the woods, so when we ripped and shredded our clothes it really wouldn't matter.

'Hey come on shift.' Charles told me, he already was shifted into his dark as night wolf, his fur didn't match his hair at all and same thing for his eyes.

In wolf form he had black hair and red eyes, and it was the same when his wolf takes over his body.

When he's in his human body and he's himself, his hair is blonde and his eyes are blue.

I shifted showing my wolf, brown dark fur, and brown eyes, my looks matched my wolf form.

'Lets go.' I gave him a wolfs grin and we trotted off towards our trail.

We ended up skipping the rest of school so we just went to Wyatt's house.

We shifted, and changed into clothes and walked into the house where Wyatt's parents were talking in the kitchen.

"Their birthday is two days from now let's tell them." Alpha Rest stated.

"Let's not, I wouldn't want them to be disgusted with each other." Luna Rest sighed. "Charles is like my son, I wouldn't want him to be heart broken. Wyatt is our son and you wouldn't want to see him crazed would you?"

"Crazed about what?" Wyatt spoke up.