4- Witch

Charles prov.

When I woke up I was being held by Wyatt, and I didn't mind. I liked being close to him, he puts my mind at ease.

I love him.

"Boys wake up!" Luna shouted at us.

Wyatt groaned and set up, making me remove my self from him and get dressed.

"Charles! Wyatt! You meet your mates tomorrow! Today is prepping!" Alpha called.

I sighed and got dressed, so did Wyatt.

"Hey Wyatt did your mate say anything that stood out?" I asked him.

"Not that I know of, but he sounded familiar." Wyatt shrugged.

I froze. "It was a guy."

"Yep." Wyatt nodded as we walked into the kitchen.

"Who's a guy?" Luna questioned giving us our breakfast.

"My mate. I saw him last night in a dream I just can't put a face to him yet." Wyatt spilled.

Alpha smiled. "That's great son! What about you Charles any dreams last night?"

I thought about it, I did have a dream but it didn't make sense.

My dream...

I was in a field, the grass was plain and so was the trees surrounding it. And it looked deserted so I was the only one here.

"Your going to meet your mate soon." A motherly voice told me. "I know you already love this fool."

"I already love my mate?" I asked.

"Yes, I am surprised you two don't know you two are mates yet." The voice stated.

"Why would we know?" I asked.

"Because two children born on the same day opposite families, are mates." The voice stated.

"My mate is-" I was cut off by my eyes opening then.

"Just some person telling me about my birthday." I told them.

"What did she say?" Luna asked me.

She looked worried.

"Something about two children being born opposite families, that's all I got I woke up to soon." I explained.

The Luna and Alpha suddenly looked relieved.

"Charles!" Wyatt suddenly shouted and tackled me to the floor.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Honey what did you put in the waffles?" Alpha asked.

"Some lavender and Rose petal juice." Luna stated, she was a witch before she met the alpha.

"Were you thinking about love?" Alpha asked.

"Oh no! I made a love potion!" Luna frowned.

"What?" I asked freaking out, because the love of my life has started kissing my neck.

"Don't worry it should go away when he meets his mate tomorrow." Luna smiled at me.

"Wyatt! Don't kiss my neck!" I whined, Wyatt got off me an he honestly looked hurt.

"Sorry, I just wanted to show you how much I love you." Wyatt confessed.

I had to fight back the urge to kiss him right there, he's under a love potion he really doesn't love me.