2- Talk

Charles prov.

"It's nothing." Alpha Rest covered up. "We just were talking about your mates."

"Really? What about our mates? Do you know who they are?" I asked excited.

Suddenly the Alpha and Luna shared a knowing look, then turned back to me.

"We don't know, sorry kids." Luna Rest told us. "But why don't you guys go up stairs, you won't have school tomorrow or the following week and your mates will also have time off so you guys could complete the mating ritual."

"Dad? Mom? What if I am already in love with someone, and they don't turn out to be my mate?" Wyatt asked.

The question turned the room to silence, and somehow the idea of him loving some one steered inside me.

"Honey that's not possible, you may love someone now. But once you meet your mate that love will over power the old one." Luna Rest stated.

"Okay." Wyatt frowned.

"Who do you love?" I asked Wyatt.

He looked over at me. "I don't love anyone right now, I am just a curious person."

For some reason that hurt a little but I shrugged it off.

"Hey Alpha? Luna? Is it possible to get a mate of the same sex? Because I know that guys attract me not girls." I told them not holding back.

They didn't looked shocked at all but my best friend surely was.

"Yes, and your mate is always best interest for you. So don't worry about it." Alpha smiled at me.

"Best interest?" I questioned.

"Yeah, the person who will suit to be your mate the most." Luna nodded.

"Charles how come you never told me?" Wyatt asked.

I bit my lip. "No offense but you could have been totally against it and I didn't want to lose you as a friend."

"Hey best friends no matter what. Remember that." Wyatt playfully hit me.

"Okay you two, you must be exhausted. Go to bed, I will wake you up tomorrow to start preparing you both for finding your mates." Alpha stated.

We both nodded and ran up stairs to Wyatt's bedroom, we both changed into our pajamas.

Wyatt wore his wolf pajama while I wore my moon pajamas, it's kinda funny because I would always joke with Wyatt saying his wolf is howling with at my moon.

"Goodnight." I whispered to Wyatt and I got under the covers.

It wasn't weird that we shared a bed at all on our sleepovers, Wyatt's warmth helped put me to sleep.

Wyatt also got under the covers and whispered a "goodnight" to me.

With that I drifted off to sleep.