3- Dreams

Wyatt's prov.

Charles was breathing evenly, so I knew he was asleep.

Like always I wrapped my arm around, and pulled his body into my chest. Wether or not I meet my mate, I will always love Charles more then a best friend.

He would never know because we will get our mates soon enough, and he will be lost to another guy.

I closed my eyes and started drifting off, hoping that tonight would just be another dreamless night.

I was sitting on my bed, waiting. The door suddenly opened and I looked up to see a figure.

"I am your mate." The figure stated. The voice was distorted.

My dream wouldn't let me see who my mate was even though it already knows.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"You know my name, and the day after tomorrow you will see who I am." The voice told although it started to sound familiar.

"Please tell me!" I begged.

I needed to know who my mate was, maybe they could take my mind off of Charles.

"Can't you be patient for once?" The voice laughed.

"I need to know." I told him. Him? How did I know it was a him?

"You will find out soon enough." The voice told me. "After all your wolf howls at my moon."

I woke up breathing heavy, why did that lat sentence seem so familiar.

Beside me, Charles put his hand up and pushed me back down on to the bed. Then he started to snuggle me, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

I waited until my breathing calmed down to try going back to sleep but I couldn't, that dream kept me up.

"Stop moving." Charles mumbled, he cuddled up to me even more.

"Sorry." I smiled at him.

"What's keeping you up?" Charles asked rubbing his eyes.

"A dream." I told him. "Where I meet my mate but I couldn't tell who it was."

Charles looked me in the eyes. "Maybe you already know who it is, but your to blind to see it."

"Maybe." I sighed. "Maybe."

"I wish I could have a dream like that." Charles smiled.

"Don't worry you will meet your mate soon enough." I told him.

"I hope so." Charles yawned. "Now let's go back to sleep."

I laughed a little as he snuggled into my side, I wrapped my left arm around him cuddling him back.

"Goodnight Wyatt." Charles whispered.

"Goodnight Charles." I whispered back.