8- Mates

Charles prov.

I felt like someone was ripping my skin off, not to mention I was being taunted by a close by intoxicating scent.

"They are shifting!" I heard voices call out.

They all sounded normal.

"God damn this hurts!" I heard a rich voice curse.

That voice belonged to Wyatt.

Suddenly the pain went away and I was in my wolf form, and so was my mate.

My mate was Wyatt.

He stared at me and I stared back.

"Boys what's wrong?" Luna asked us.

I shifted, and thank god our shorts didn't rip off.

"He's got even hotter!" I heard a couple girls whisper.

I felt Wyatt come up beside me, he must have shifted back also.

Then he put his arms around me. "Mine."

I was probably blushing redder then a tomato.

"Awe you two are so cute!" Luna smiled at us.

"Mine." Wyatt stated, picking me up bridal style and walking in the direction of the car.

"Where are we going?!" I yelled trying to get out of his arms. "You know I can walk right?"

"We are going home, and yes I know you can walk but I would rather carry the love of my life then have them walk." Wyatt stated.

"Put me down you fool." I scolded him.

He did.

"Wyatt are you doing this just because we are mates?" I asked.

"No and yes, I have loved you since we were little but I couldn't tell you because of the whole mate thing. But now I can show you how much I love you." Wyatt explained.

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Since we were little..."

He leaned in a pecked my lips, but that little kiss sent my heart fluttering.

"Do you know how a love potion really works?" Wyatt asked me.

"The person that drinks it falls in love with the person they see first." I told him.

"Wrong." Wyatt smiled. "The potion makes the person act on the feelings they have."

"So you really do love me?" I smiled.

"Yes." Wyatt nodded.

"You should have realized I loved you too, I didn't pull away from the kiss." I told him.

Wyatt blushed. "I thought I was forcing you."

"No you weren't." I smiled. "But when we get home you can do what you almost did yesterday."

Wyatt's face went bright red. "I am so glad your my mate."

I kissed him again. "And I am glad your mine."