Be the Difference You wanna see.

You have a start date and an end date for your life, but it's the dash that splits the two apart that makes up your life. What you choose to do in-between those two dates can make the difference in your life and the world. You aren't here by chance and there is a purpose for why you were placed on this earth. Be yourself and you can make the difference. You won't know if you'll succeed unless you try.

Anyone can make a difference if they are just willing too. If you can help someone turn their life around, do it. If you can change the way people see something, do it. If you are willing to just smile at someone, do it. Anything can change the way someone thinks or does something. Be an example and be willing to lead. Be ready to follow to learn. It's up to YOU to make a change. Are you willing to be the change. This world is a dangerous place; be the person who begins the spark to alter that.

Don't be afraid to ask for guidance. It will always be given. Take it and expand upon it. Try something new. Make it your own thing. YOU MUST BE THE CHANGE YOU ARE WILLING TO SEE IN THE WORLD. So smile and take a step back. Think about what you can be doing and do it because if you are holding back due to fear or lack of confidence I'll say this. "Love yourself. You are a gift. Nothing would be the same if you didn't exist."

We all struggle and we all fall, be the friend to help someone recover. If you can do this, you're one step closer to changing the world or the way you live.

Remember everyday is a gift and you just gotta smile and say I can do this. Because it starts with you and ends with you before you can start a change elsewhere.