Keep Your Hands Busy (It'll Distract You)

Kellin's eyes began to fill with tears before I could do anything, and he pulled his arm away from my grasp.

"Kellin, please. Kells, I- please we need to talk about this. I need to talk to you." I spoke as I tried to get Kellin's attention.

He cupped his hands in his face and sat motionless. I think he tried to say something, but I couldn't quite make it out.

"Kellin, please we need to talk about this." I said and put my hand on his back.

He flinched away at first, but then, after a moment's hesitation, moved onto my lap and took his face out of his hands.

"What do you want to talk about?" He said blankly as he examined the nearest tree.

"Your well-being." I spoke softly, and ran my hand through his silky hair.

"If you couldn't already tell, I'm not doing so good right now. And this isn't something new, it's something I've been doing since the thing with Brad started." Kellin's words came out choppily, for he was trying not to hiccup on tears he was holding back.

"I know, but I mean that I can't have you doing this anymore. It's not healthy, it doesn't do you any good." I chose my words wisely, so not to offend Kellin in any way.

"But it's all I know." he said in a barely audible whisper.

We sat there for a moment, I wrapped my arms around his waist and began to cry. Kellin doesn't deserve any of this. He deserves so much better. He shouldn't have to fall back on cutting. Kellin deserves the world, and he has nothing.

Kellin turned around, and as he saw my tears started to kiss me with a passion that I could've never imagined. He straddled me and ran his hand through my hair, holding me like I was the only real thing on this planet. I immediately stared to kiss him back with the same passion, letting him know how much he means to me. I drew my hand up to wipe the tears from his face, then ran my hand through his hair again. Kellin bit my lip, harder than normal and began to grind against me. I didn't hesitate in running my hands down his figure, grazing my thumb across the small of his back.

The sun was beginning to set and I couldn't care less about the consequences of not getting home. My senses were on edge as Kellin's hand brushed against my inner thigh, and I felt so sensitive. Kellin was in complete control and he had me in the palm of his hands. Speaking of palms, Kellin's hands brushed against my crotch again, but this time more deliberately. A small moan escaped my mouth and I rolled my hips into his hand. Kellin did it again, and I let out a gasp. Kellin pulled back from kissing me for a moment to chuckle a small bit. Before he could get his lips back on mine, I moved my head and began to suck on his neck, occasionally giving him small love bites. I could hear his small gasps and moans, and I trailed one hand down to his hip, and the other to his inner thigh. I rubbed small circles into his thigh with one hand, and began to palm him with the other. A moan escaped his mouth, and he pulled back.

"Vic, I can't," Kellin looked at me, alarmed, but his demeanor changed almost immediately and he said,"I can't suck you off if you're distracting me."

I let out a laugh, not knowing he was serious, but his eyes showed me that he was ready.

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked him, still out of breath from the stimulation.

"Hell yes, I need to do something if I'm going to stay distracted from all the bad things." He said with a cheesy grin, but something was wrong about that attitude.

"No, Kells, it should be a good thing, not something to distract you." I said, confused.

"But Vic, I want to do this," He looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"You don't want to do it for the right reasons though. If you only want to do this because you need a distraction, there are other ways to distract you." I said quietly.

Kellin studied me for a few moments, and decided that I had a point.

"Alright, you're right." He said sweetly, and sat back on my lap.

"Hmm, I'm always right." I joked, then finally realized how dark it was getting. Going home wasn't an option because Mike would've definitely told the others about what he saw me doing, if they got back already. It'd be walking straight into a deathtrap.

"Sure, whatever you say." Kellin said sarcastically. 

"It's getting dark what're we going to do?" I asked him seriously, and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"We can go back to my house, my parents aren't home." Kellin said as if he hadn't quite finished his sentence. I didn't question it, though.

"As long as you're okay with it." I spoke quietly.

"Of course I'm okay with it, you dork." He laughed into the cool night's air.

"Alright, let's get going." I said, and grabbed his hand then pulled him up.

-

When we got to his house, Kellin and I had leftover pizza from the fridge, then went to his bedroom. A spacious room with posters all over the walls, and black bed covers.

"Is this a Wayne's World poster?" I said as I looked at the posters all over his walls.

"Yeah, why?" He laughed nervously.

"Because it's one of my favorite movies." I laughed, and at the same time we both said,"She will be mine." then laughed more.

I walked over to his bed and sat down on the corner next to him, and wrapped my arm around his waist. I sat, taking in my surroundings, enjoying every moment of being with my boyfriend, and not with my family. I sighed quietly, closed my eyes, and leaned back on his bed.

"You're so cute when you're in my bed." Kellin laughed, and winked at me.

"Oh shut up, I'm always cute." I winked back and got up to take off my shoes.

"Wow, Mr. Confident over here." He rolled his eyes.

"What? I'm not allowed to feel good about myself?" I laughed as I sat back on the bed.

"Ugh, no, I meant you never compliment yourself." Kellin sighed.

"Hmm, maybe because I'm always complimenting the cutest person on Earth." I sprung up and started to tickle him. 

We both rolled around on his bed for a few minutes, him pretending like I was killing him by tickling him. Eventually, I stopped and sat at the head of his bed. I closed my eyes, letting today sink in, and felt a wave of exhaustion crash over me.

"I'm going to sleep." I said to Kellin,"Do you want me to sleep in a different room? Like on the couch or something?"

"No, I want you to sleep right here with me." Kellin chuckled and moved up to the head of the bed too.

I laid flat on my back, and Kellin laid next to me with one arm draped over my chest, and a leg across my legs. Before I knew it Kellin fell asleep, then I did too, and it was the best sleep I'd ever had.

---

Lmao how was everyone's summer? Sorry I was completely inactive. It's been really hectic with family and starting school back up. I hope you guys enjoy <3