This is Outrageous

A/N Oh my gosh, almost to 400 reads, you guys are awesome.

I woke up to the noise of pictures being taken at a high speed. I didn't want to wake up yet so I cuddled closer to Dad. It must be early because it is completely quiet in my house. All but that camera is quiet. I can't deal with this right now,

  "STOP!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I scared the living everything out of my Dad because he flew up like a bird and landed on the ground. Did I mention that everyone ran down to the living room in panic? No, well they did.
  Riley didn't run down stairs because he left in the early morning.

  "Why did you-?" Another flash. I looked towards the window...

  "Oh no." I said.

  "What?" Dad and Scott looked at the window. Paparazzi.

  "Can I yell at them? Please." I asked.

  "You can, but it would give you a bad reputation." Kevin said being logical. We all know that's what Kevin does, thinks logically.

  "True. I'll just kindly ask them to leave." Annoyance clear in my voice. I then got up and walked towards the door.

  "Wait, let me go with you." Scott said walking close to me.

  "Okay." I then opened the door to a lot of flashes. "None of us appreciate you waking us up at this ungodly hour. So can you please leave?" Instead of listening they started shouting questions at me!

  "Hey! I am trying to be nice here! You don't want me to be sassy! Plus, it's a little too early for that." I am trying to calm myself down.

  "Can you just shut up?!" Someone in the crowd shouted at me.

  "Oh, you want me to shut up? Wow, well I am not the one yelling questions out to a pre-teen girl! So you should be the ones that need to shut up! Not me. You!"

What happened next, was unexpected. I was punched. Hard.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" You could just hear the anger in Scott's voice.

"Oh my gosh, my baby!" Obviously my Dad's words. I then felt the two arms of my Dad support me from falling.

  "Hey, what do you think you are doing?!" Deep voice, obviously Avi. I couldn't really keep my eyes open, but I wasn't going to pass out. I could feel the blood on my check.

  I was brought inside, while Scott and Avi handled the paparazzi. Kevin was telling Kirstie what to grab and Mitch was sitting here on the couch with me.

  "Man, that dude could punch." I said chuckling, trying to lighten the mood.

  "Yeah, you are going to have a bruise for a while." He said inspecting my cheek.

"Yup, he got the money maker. Tragic." I said laughing at my own joke. I was proud when I got Dad to laugh.

"Having them deal with your sass was punishment enough, but now they have to deal with Scott AND Avi. I am more worried about them dealing with Scott though, but I still don't care. They deserve it." Dad said as he retrieved the ice pack from Kirstie and put it on my cheek.

Scott and Avi walked back into the house 10 minutes later. I guess, they called the police.

2 hours later, as I was laying on the couch, I started to hear a lot of beeps from my Dad's phone. At first, I ignored it because it could be private and personal. Then, it just kept going off so I picked his phone up and saw what was going on. Twitter.

"No way."

"Mitch is gay though!"

"How could someone like Mitch ever do something like this?!"

"He's been lying to us and everyone he's ever encountered!"

"No, I don't believe this is real!"

This is pretty much what everyone on Twitter was saying. I finally saw a tweet that had an article link to it. Now, I can find out what is happening.

Mitch Grassi, tenor of Pentatonix, was found sleeping [spooning] his pre-teen girlfriend on the couch. He was said to be gay, but this proves otherwise. We have exclusive photos on the couple's little sleeping pose.

  On stage or anywhere but at the closure of their house, he seems gay and non-law breaking, but we have solid evidence against that statement.

Apparently, we woke not only the couple but also the other members of Pentatonix. This shows that they are also aware of this law breaking relationship.

  His girlfriend walked out of their house with Pentatonix member, Scott Hoying, and yelled at us rudely. She was so rude we had to punch her to stop. Scott erupted with anger shouting "You son of a bitch."
While we overheard Mitch shouting "Oh my gosh, my baby!" Running up to his girlfriend, whose name is still unknown.

  Lying is never right. Lying to everyone about how you are gay to just cover up for your illegal relationship, is a huge one. Never should someone lie in that strong way.

This is Update on Celebrities.

  I was in total shock and fear of what would happen next. All I could do was shout for my Dad. You could definitely hear fear in my voice. In not even a second, you could hear the quick movement of feet. Soon, I was being held be my Father.

  "What's wrong, Sweetie?" He asked holding me. I still couldn't even speak a word, so all I did was point to his phone. He nodded and grabbed his phone.

  I watched his facial expressions intently. They went from confusion, to sadness, to fear, and finally anger.

  "Everybody down here now!" This sudden eruption of anger scared the living poop out of me. Everybody stopped what they were doing upstairs and ran down to the living room in the speed of lightning.

  "Mitch what's wrong? You look like a volcano." Scott was the first to speak up, but even he had fear in his eyes.

  "What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! Paparazzi can't stay the fuck away! They can't let me hug my daughter without calling it a romantic relationship! All I was doing was holding Skyler while sleeping! NOW, I AM BEING ACCUSED OF LYING ABOUT BEING GAY!!! AND THEY THINK SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!! A PRE-TEEN GIRLFRIEND, AT THAT!!! IT IS ILLEGAL, TOO!!! SO NOW I AM A CRIMINAL!!! WORST PART IS, IS THAT OUR FANS BELIEVE IT ALL!!! I can't- can't-" Dad was being cut off by his crying. So now, Scott is standing up and hugging Dad.

  "It's okay Mitch, we can get through this. We all know what really was happening." Scott motioned me to join in on this little hug. So in about a minute, everyone in the house was hugging Dad, we even got Wyatt.

  We all knew what was coming. So we all needed that hug. We know it's going to be a hard and long process, but we can get through this. This was a loving and reassuring group hug that won't be forgotten.

A/N Sorry, I feel like I offended a lot of people. Everything I said about gay offended me, to be honest. "Said to be gay" ugh I hate that so much. Please don't hate me. It's just a fanfiction, I don't intend to offend anyone in anyway. If I do I am sorry, but please bring it to my attention (not in a rude way, please.) I am getting more and more excited for this fanfiction, the more I update.
Thank you for reading.