Superfruit Love

A/N Part four to the same chapter/day

Scott's POV

Tears were falling out of not only my eyes, but also Mitch's eyes. They we not tears of pain or sadness, but tears of happiness and joy. There were so many things to be happy about at this very moment: the long awaited relationship with my soulmate has finally began, we have an amazing daughter, our careers have skyrocketed to more than we ever thought possible because of our incredible fans, and because we have been accepted by our friends and family. Telling the rest of Pentatonix was an interesting event.

I dialed the well-known number of my best friend, Kirstie Maldonado. We heard the familiar sound the phone makes to indicate that the call has been answered seconds after I dialed the number and pressed the dial button. Knowing that someone was listening on the other end, Mitch and I both synchronized a "Hey, Kirstie." We immediately heard the cheery voice of our best friend since forever reciprocating a greeting. After us both greeting each other, Mitch asked if there was anyone else with her at the moment.

"Actually, yes. Let me just get them to act like actual adults for a second." There was a pause before hearing her voice a little more distant. "Avi, Kevin, stop raiding my fridge! Scömìche is on the phone. So, in other words, get your butts over here!" And, in her most innocent voice ever, she also spoke the word "please."

After exchanging greetings with them two, we got serious.

"Okay, so Scott and I have some important news. This news might change what goes on in the band or maybe not. We don't know because we can't predict the future. If I could, I would like to see Scott in be- we will save that for later." Mitch caught himself mid-sentence. I actually would really like him to finish his sentence because I want to know what he was going to say.

"Okay, what is this 'important news that might change what goes on in the band'?" Kirstie asked, speaking for the silent Kevin and Avi.

"Well, I- uh," Mitch stammered on his words. I do not blame him, this is a nervous topic to state because you are unaware of what their reaction would be.

"Well, Mitch and I would like to inform you that-" I started my sentence, but paused to allow Mitch to say it at the same moment as me.

"We're dating!" We shouted at the top of our lungs. We are definitely going to regret shouting later. There was silence on the other end of the phone, but there was a lot of noise coming from our end. What the heck?

Without warning, the door was slammed open. "Who's dating?" Skyler questioned/exclaimed.

"Yes, finally!" Kirstie shout was loud enough to make Skyler jump.

"Scömìche is real!" Okay, so Kevin supports the cannon. Realization crossed Skyler's face.

"Oh, you're dating!" Skyler exclaimed doing a little happy dance. Mitch and I chuckled at her weirdness that we all love.

"Scolex shall never be real, it shall only be Scömìche that will rule the world like the queens they are!" Avi's statement was so funny that it had Mitch, Skyler, and I doubled over in laughter.

"Oh, and hi Skyler!" Kevin shouted.

"Hello, fellow people!" She shouted back, receiving a greeting from the other two.

"Okay, well, since we still have to tell our families and film for Superfruit, we have to go." I stated.

"Okay, good luck, and bye guys and gal!" Kirstie shouted. We received a "good bye" and a "see ya" from Kevin and Avi.