Big Hero 6

"I WANT TO MEET THE BIG HERO 6!" exclaimed Leo. The other members of the seven was groaning. "Big Hero 6 does not exist! I told you that so many times before, " said Annabeth. "They do exist! Don't disturb my world, man!" said Leo again. They all shook their heads and left. "I will prove to you that they are real!" said Leo loudly to ensure that the Seven heard him.

-Several months after-

The Seven are really worried about Leo because he is rarely around. But little did they know what he's been up to. "HEY GUYS, COME HERE! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU" yelled a familiar voice. The Seven turned around, quite surprised to hear his voice. "Leo, where have you been? We were worried." said Piper. "Never mind that. Come on!"

The Seven exchanged looks and just followed along. The room was pitch black. "Leo, what is going on here? What is this?" asked Frank. Leo ignored the question and went to turn on a lever. The room suddenly turned bright. "This is a portal to the world of Big Hero 6!" said Leo excitedly. Leo pushed all of them into the portal. They looked around and see that they are no longer in the room. They were in somewhere.. different. Leo was grinning from ear to ear. "Let's go and find them!" said Leo. "Well I guess dreams do come true, eh?" said Jason. They all laughed when they saw Percy also bouncing in excitement with Leo. All of them loved and adored the Big Hero 6 but they never thought to actually see them in real life.

                    ~The End~

It's so exciting to write this. I absolutely LOVE Big Hero 6 and I just had to write this. Hiro and Baymax are just simply adorable ^-^ hope you like this crossover. I am really really sorry for not uploading any sooner. I've had school, tuition, sports, et cetera. But now I have a 1 day holiday for my country's independence day! YAY! Well that's all. I love you guys. Have an amazing life and you are worth it and beautiful and never let anyone to let you down :)