Watching Anime

Alright. You know what? Just kill me already.. *proceeds to run me over using a truck* WOAH WOAH WOAH LESS PAINFUL PLEASE *tries to stab me with a spoon* that.. will be okay. You have every right to be angry at me. You can call me bad names and stuff. I. Won't. Mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where is Percy?" Asked Hazel. "Trust me, I really don't know either.." said Annabeth. Then they heard a voice saying GUYS HEY GUYS! Ahh speak of the devil, it was Percy.
Percy panted when he reached them. "I *pant* just *pant* discovered *pant* something great *pant*!" Hazel and Annabeth just watched him in curiosity. After a few moments of silence, Annabeth spoke up. "Well aren't you going to tell us?" "Let..me..catch..my..breath..first.." All of them were waiting for Percy to finished up because they are extremely weirded out by him.. like any other day.
"You know how much I like animation stuff, right?" "Yeah..why?" "I found this awesome thing called Anime and apparently, it is a huge thing in Japan." "You just knew about it? We knew it around a year ago." "WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER TELL ME?! IT'S AWESOME!" "Woah woah.. calm down, Percy." They all walked towards Percy's cabin because Percy is excited to show his favourite anime. "I found an awesome anime called Free! and......" Percy blabbed about the following show. You know how it goes.
~~~~~~~~~\~~~
I have nothing to say. I'm sorry...