Chapter 5

I stood still as something brushed the back of my hair. I closed my eyes, I held my breath and kept telling myself over and over, do not run. "Is everything alright Faye?" shouted a mans voice, I was pretty sure it was Zaks. I can tell his voice from anywhere "Yeah fine! Something just brushed my hair s'all" I shouted back "Really? Just stay strong and don't show any fear!" he shouted back. I nodded to myself, accepting his encouragement.
"Is-is anyone down here who wants to speak to me?" I asked outloud. I felt breathing in my ear and another tug on my hair, I quickly turned around "Come to me! Don't do all this girly touchy stuff, don't be a fucking pussy, what are you scared of me or something? paha!" I shouted, provoking the spirits. I heard Zak say all this stuff and he got voices, so I gave it a shot.. Till something came up into my face, I stepped back "Guys come here please!" I shouted, I suddenly felt very vulnerable down here, I was starting to get scared perhaps I shouldn't of said all that.

Suddenly I felt the wind being taken out of me, like being punched in the stomach, I dropped the EVP recorder, the pain was excruciating, and I shouldn't of, but I screamed, i'm not those girls who loves having attention, i'd rather keep what's happening right now a secret cause I don't want them thinking i'm a wuss. I'd walk out of here and never see these guys again, but I had too it hurt so much. It was like something sharp was jabbing my stomach, over and over. I heard the boys scream my name. I fell to my knees clutching my stomach. I lent my body forward, one hand on my chest and the other on the floor infront of me. I started breathing deeper and quicker, I couldnt catch my breath, I felt the pulse in my head beating to high heaven, I started to really get scared now. My vision was going blury, and I felt physically sick, I kept repeating "Please stop!" to whatever was hurting me. It felt like i've just been stabbed and all the oxygen has been taken from around me. My head was thumping like someone was hitting it repeatedly and my bare knees cut and bleeding from when I fell to them.

I suddenly got kicked in the back, so hard that I rolled and my body hit the stone wall next to me. I turned my body around to expect someone standing behind me, but there was no one, whatever kicked me has full potential of a human and could easily hurt me. I tried to sit myself up, tears now streaming down my face, I was terrified. What was scaring me was that something was physically hurting me and I couldn't even see it to fight it. I put my shaking hand to my face, my nose was full of blood, I turned myself slightly and spat and all I saw was blood. My eyes widend as I put my shaking bloody hand to cover my mouth in shock. I rubbed my pointing finger all along my teeth, their all there, phew. I suddenly realised i've slit my lip and the blood was even dripping from the temple of my head. My face, hands and legs looked like a blood bath, it was even in my hair. It all feels too fake, like in a movie.. I'm gonna be sick. I fell to my side I felt the trail of blood from my head slowly come down my cheek enter my mouth and form a little puddle around my face. I couldn't move, just staring blankly ahead at a stone wall. I'm hurting so bad.

I've dreamt all this before, my nightmares are real.

I suddenly heard men's voice's screaming for me, but I don't think my brain registerd that it was Zak, Nick and Aaron. I was so out of it I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what was going on, I layed on my side, tears rolling down my face. I hurt so much. I remember looking over and seeing the silouette of a man saying 'What the fuck happend!?' while they turned me onto my back and I just remember trying to talk but as I did I started coughing and the blood that was dripped into my mouth started spitting out, I heard someone gasp, they must of thought I was coughing up blood. The tears are streaming down my face, I don't think I've ever cried this much. I was in so much pain. "..Evp..Dropped..Broken?" I whisperd while spitting out blood, it took all my energy to talk that it was getting impossible. "We don't care about the EVP recorder! Are you okay?" Aaron said panicking. I tried so hard to answer him but nothing was coming out. I felt someone check over me and I had no broken bones apparently, someone started pressing my chest and stomach but then stopped "Her abdomen has descended" I heard Nick say. "What is that supposed to mean?!" shouted Zak, I looked up to him slowly with my half open eyes, everything was so blury that all I could see was a man in black but I knew his deep voice from anywhere but this wasn't deep I could tell the tone in his voice that it was croaky and high pitched, I felt him by my side holding my hand tight, I tried my best to squeeze his hand, but I don't think I managed it. His other hand stroking my head. I wanted to tell him i'm hurting but I couldn't "You think she's bleeding internaly, s'why she coughed up blood?" asked Aaron. I didn't cough up blood! I tried to shout but nothing was coming out. "I don't think so" said Nick "Faye? Faye can you hear me?" asked Nick again, I wanted to shout and scream yes! But it felt impossible. "Faye.. are you pregnant?" .. Everything suddenly stopped, everything fell silent, even the drips of the water stopped, I felt the warmthness of Zak's hand leave mine. Oh my God no. I wanted to jump up and tell them everything. I've lost Zak.. He's never gonna' want me.. Are they all gonna' hate me? I couldn't keep my eyes open, everything was rushing through my head and the pain was unbearable, just kinda fading, fading till suddenly this black mist apeard infront of my face, I've seen this face before, I seen it in my dreams but this time I wasn't scared of it it, until it came right into my face and whisperd "I want the baby.." I started convulsing "Fuck man! She's having a seizure!!" Zak screamed, then everything went black.