Devin in Heaven

This is a narrative story so no one has the POV.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
You and your 2 friends came over to chill with your school friends, also known as The Bomb Digz.
You guys were really close because everyone else was fake lmao. Everyone was free tonight so you invited everyone over to your house. We decided to watch movies at first so that's what you did. You grabbed the drinks, not being of age to do so, but your in 12th grade so what the heck.

Everyone had their stuff and was ready for the movie. Even though you despise scary movies everyone else loves them, so you sat next to your friend Daniel. As you looked over you saw Anya and Devin together. You weren't too happy about that because you had a thing for Devin. Of course you told Maddie because she was basically your diary. You got to thinking, he probably does liked your Anya. I mean who wouldn't she was the prettiest girl ever, you couldn't help but to envy her looks. Anyways, the movie was over and everyone was either drunk or extremely buzzed.

Kevin gave us an idea to play 7 minutes in heaven. We put everyone's names in a hat and started. Kevin was first and he got Maddie. All of us howled because we all knew Kevin had a huge crush on her.

While they were in the closet you were looking at Devin who was talking to Anya. Gosh it made you mad that they never separated, you wanted to go over there and kiss him all over. Your not so PG thoughts were interrupted by Kevin and Maddie coming out of the closet smiling and laughing.

Next was Devin's turn. He got his paper and looked at you, you were looking at your nails at the time until Maddie elbowed your arm. You looked up and saw his hazel eyes meet your, shit this could be the seven minutes because looking in his eyes was breath taking. You snapped out of it and got up. Devin walking behind you he opened the closet door for you.

After you were both in you both stood there quietly looking in each others eyes. Out of nowhere the liquor rushed in and you said "Devin, I really fucking like you, your eyes, your cute nose, your sexy ass lips, and your body, damn I'd smash that. But honestly I don't care if you don't like me I think your scrumptious." He smiled at you "Well if you didn't know I have a thing for you too babe" he slurred. He walked closer to you and kissed your neck, the feeling made you roll your eyes to the back of your head. Next thing you know your back is up on the wall and ya'll are making out. He kissed you like he wanted more, like he needed you. He snaked his hands under your shirt and grabbed your butt.
Squeezing your butt and pushing his hips up on you made you moan in his mouth. You ignored the 'friend' you felt on your upper thigh from Devin. You put your hands around his neck pulling away slowly. You felt like you weren't drunk anymore but this was real. His hands still on your booty, you looked away blushing. He laughed and kissed your cheek, he turned your face toward him for one last kiss, but the door swings open to Daniel looking at you too. "Uhhhh ya'll can go now" Daniel said laughing a bit.
You walked out first but got pulled back by Devin, you turned around and your lips immediately connected with his one last time.

He pulled back and said "Your mine now".
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

That's it hope you liked it, I tried to make it good lol
✨Feedback?