Help Me (Kevin)

You knew him since you were 11 years old.
You've said I love you over 10 times.
You thought you'd be fine when it hit 9.
You counted how many times, it was 8.
He said "I'm sorry" over 7 times.
He made it up with 6 kisses.
You knew you're weren't safe at 5.
Smile the pain away when it got to 4.
You swore not to tell when it got to 3.
At 2 you said it was okay.
You should have known from day 1.

Now read from the bottom up.

Kevin has always been perfect. Everyone saw him and thought perfection. And At first he was. He was the boy that everyone wanted and you happened to get him. You thought to yourself how could someone be so perfect, he must have a single flaw. You began dating when you were in 10th grade, everything was just peachy, you had the relationship that everyone wanted. He would always give you bear hugs and kiss you all over your face, he was perfect. 11th grade hit, your relationship remained lovely, but things got more serious. He gave you a promise ring, it was so beautiful! He then started to get very protective of you. You weren't the type to look at other boys hardly ever, especially in front of Kev, that would just be rude.
One day after school he was walking you home this is how it went.
"Baby, you know that boy Calvin?" Kev asked.
"Nah, who is that?" You said truthfully
"Aww, come on you know who he is!" He said to you.
"Nope, what does he look like?" You asked.
"What the fuck y/n you know who the hell I'm talking about you were talking to him yesterday!" He semi yelled at you.
"Dude, what's your problem, and why does this Calvin matter so much?" You asked confused.
"Oh don't deny it now!" Kev rolled his eyes.
"Whatever man, you've been acting super off today." You said taking a breath in.
"What ?!" Kev said as he pushed you. Pushed you. The nigga just pushed you. Not one of those playful pushings, but an actual shove.
"KEVIN, what the hell? I nearly fell over!" You yelled at him.
"You keep denying this bitch ass nigga you were talking to! I know your cheating on me!" Kev said annoyed.
"Are you delusional or something, I don't even know who this boy is! Kevin what's your problem!" You shouted.
"You were talking to him yesterday during 4th period, you were all laughing and shit" Kev said as he got in you face.

This dude here got the wrong one.

"First of fucking all, his name is Chris, He is new! And he was talking about a damn teacher and I happened to laugh at his comment, you need to get the hell out of here with this blaming shit because I'm not with it okay Kevi–?" You yelled in his face. Then it happened.
*Slap*
Your holding your face in shock. Did he just. Yes. You lost it, you were going off on him to the point where he was holding down your wrist on a tree.
"I-I'm sorry y/n I don't know what happened I just.." Kev tried to explain himself.
"You just what Kevin" you said holding back your tears.
"Baby I'm sorry.." He began to kiss your neck. He knew that you would give in if he did that. Next thing you know your in your room going at it. The entire time you thought to yourself:
Did I just let him hit me?
The day after was filled with apologies and gifts, you gave in. He said it wouldn't happen again.
Apparently you thought wrong.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Feedback?
Hope you liked it.