Daniel Date

The pics are just poses, obviously those people aren't you and Daniel. That goes for race too, this is you and Daniel not some other girl and Daniel lol.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
You and Daniel were friends for a while now and things would always get awkward to you. He would treat you like his girlfriend but deny when people ask. He asked you to go to the shore with him and of course you said yes, who could pass up the shore. As he was driving the hour drive you decided to put your favorite song on (it can be whatever you want).
You started singing/rapping and turned it all the way up! Daniel was laughing away at you and you started to sing/ rap to him. You jokingly ran your hand down his neck and stomach on your favorite part of the song, you started to twerk in the seat laughing at yourself. The song went off and you turned whatever else was playing down.
"Where'd you learn to roll those hips baby girl" Daniel said in a sexy tone. You looked at him and raised and eyebrow and laughed. "I dunno I taught myself" you replied. "Mhmm don't do that around anyone else okay?" He looked at you and winked. "Whatever Daniel".

✨Skipping to on the Beach✨

You put down everything and started to take your shirt off. You see Daniel staring at you out of the corner of your eye. You turn around to acknowledge him "Yes Daniel?" He looked up and laughed (that sexy thing that boys do) "Just hurry up okay" he said in a smart tone. You rolled your eyes and took your shorts off.
"Let's take selfies!" You said with excitement. You took out your phone holding it up and took some selfies. He got a little touchy on the last two pictures, (the pictures as the title pic), but you said whatever in your head. "Aye, send the last two to me they're cute" Daniel said grabbing my waist. "Okay" you blushed because of how close he was. You sent him the pictures and put your phone away.

You two both walked on the watery sand and when the water hit your toes you screamed because of how cold it was. "Aw come on! It's not even that cold" he said and laughed at you. "Yes it is omg I'm not getting in!" You yelled. Daniel walked over to you and picked you up over his shoulder. You punched on his back and told him to put you down, but all you got back was a slap on the butt. He ran with you into the water and when it was right over his knee he dropped you in. You angrily sat in the water and splashed him. "Omg why would you do that" you yelled. "It's all in fun baby girl" he smiled back. 

He helped you up and looked you dead in your eyes. "Y/n I really need you to understand that I don't do all of this lovey dovey crap for no reason, I really like you and I'm surprised you haven't noticed because I try to flirt all the time and you just take it as being friendly" Daniel stated. "Wow, I-I just uhh.." You blushed "I didn't know you had feeling for me" you sort of laughed at how naive you were. "So would you want to be my girlfriend?" He licked his lips. "Of course!!" You smiled and jumped on him. "That's my girl" he said and started kissing you.

After and hour and a half of playing in the water you went over to your chairs and towels. "You hungry?" He asked. "Sheesh, I thought you'd never ask!" You laughed. Ya'll found a pizza place on the boardwalk and sat all the way in the back. You got your food and started eating.
"Yo! Look at that guy he's so red!" Daniel blurred out and while you turned around he took a handful of your fries. "What? I don't see him." you say as you turn around, you go to eat a fry and noticed how few you had left. "HEY!! You took my fries!" You said semi loud. "That's what you get for being gullible." he teased and stuffed two fries in his mouth. You took his drink and drank it smiling afterwards. "Payback." you said. "Hey now, no one touched my shirly temple!" He said looking at me. "Haha now you know how I feel!

After you were done eating you walked in the board walk, it was now 8pm meaning it was dark and lights were everywhere. "Wow this is so pretty." You said. "Not as pretty as you baby." (Cheesy I know lol) Daniel said turning you to face him. "Just kiss me already Dummy" You laughed. Daniel didn't hesitate to press his smoochie ass lips onto yours. You felt like there were fireworks in your stomach. He used one hand to press you onto him and the other to intertwine with yours. You couldn't ask for anything more. You pulled away but stayed close to where your noses were touching. You two being the silly people you both were you smiled and he laughed. "You taste like pizza" he said and smiled.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

That's it☺️ this was cute and silly!
✨Feedback?