How You Tease Devin

Both of you were rehearsing for a talent show at your high school. You had been going over the dance for hours and took a break, but you didn't want to. As Devin sat down in front to drink some water you put on Get Away by Kehlani.
As the song came on you started dancing normal but when the beat dropped you starting get all sexy and stuff. You were dancing and decided to go over to Devin, who was already hearteyeing you.
You sat on his lap and started grinding your hips on him. His eyes got big and you smirked at him. You turned around so you could actually sit on his lap.

Devin's hand casual guided your hips to the pace he wanted, since you were teasing him, you turned the music off the second he groaned. You got up and got some water acting as if nothing happened. "Yo, what was that for?!"
"What are you talking about Devin?" you say looking confused.
He walked over to you and pinned you in the wall. "Now don't act like you didn't just give me a bomb ass lap dance" he said lifting his eyebrow. You were in shock, you didn't know he would have reacted like that.
"Baby, I-it, was um.." You stuttered.
"Mhmm, don't play with me next time unless you want it." He winked at you and walked away.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Double Tease😂
✨Feedback?