How You Tease Kevin

You and Kevin were outside playing basketball... well HE was, you were just bouncing the ball. He kept making shots while you were standing there looking dumb, soo you decided to entertain yourself.
"Hey Kevie, can you teach me how to throw a basketball?" You asked smiling.
"Of course babygirl!" He said walking over to you. He had on no shirt and that was making everything better. He stood behind you and positioned your hands on the ball, he stepped back and told you to throw it at the hoop. You threw it, and missed.
"Baby I can't do it!!" You fake whined.
"Yes you can, look." He said while standing so close you could feel his hips on your butt. You smirked as he positioned the ball in your hand. This time he didn't step back he stayed close to you. You were ready to throw the ball, but you dropped it on purpose.
You slowly bent down to pick it up, with your butt on his crotch.
"Oh sorry" you said innocently smirking.
"Damn" he cursed under his breath.
You quickly got back up, leaning back to get closer to him.
"You know you probably won't be able to get it in the hoop anytime soon(💀) , so how about we go inside.." He said biting his lip.
You turn around and say okay, you look into his eyes. He snakes his arms around your waist and licks his lips. You see him start to lean in and right when his lips brush yours, you run away laughing up a storm.
"YEOO, You Wrong Bae! You better hope I don't find you when I get in there" He says laughing.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Lol I loved this, hbu!?
✨Feedback?