Why me? (Devin)

It was Halloween night and you were invited to a costume party, of course you brought Devin. You both were dressed up as Mario and Princess Peach. You were putting on your pink lip gloss and you felt Devin's arms wrap around your waist. "Tonight's gonna be soooooo lit" he said in your ear, you smirked and turned around to face him. "Of course it will, I'm gonna be with my Mario!" You said kissing his neck. x If you didn't know, our relationship is full of excitement so, all this kissy stuff isn't ANYTHING compared to what our real actions are ;) x.
You guys were making out until there was a knock at your door. You got up with an attitude, but soon got over it when you open the door to your bestie Aja. She came to tell both of you that everyone is ready to leave.

~At the Party~

You and Aja were dancing while Devin and Kevin were at the bar.
Bet you can't do it like me came on and you know every girl has a ratchet side so you both had to go out and dance to it. Y'all were hitting the dance so hard you got super hot and decide to go to the bathroom. You told Aja and walked towards the bathroom.
You wanted to look for Devin because you wanted to.. Ya know... You heard moaning as you walked closer to the bathroom. It sounded just like Devin, but you knew he wouldn't cheat, right? You gave him all that he ever needed... Hoping it was the bedroom in the next room you open the door too see two people fucking– not Devin so you close the door and walk away smiling a bit.
In attempt to not fall down the steps in your heels, you look downstairs for Aja again. You most definitely didn't see Aja. You saw Devin– with a girl grinding on top of him. 
You rush over to the couch shoving the wannabe you off him.
*SLAP* "ARE YOU KIDDING ME DEVIN" you yelled in his face.
"Yeoooo, Princess Peachy" he slurred, he was high. "Nothing is wrong with a little spark in the fire right baby" he said laughing.
"Quite frankly I don't find anything funny at the moment. Devin you've never been so damn high you couldn't control yourself!" You shouted to him.
"Babyyyyyyyy, haha, I love you" he cooed.
"Fuck it, I'm going home." You said walking away from him.
——The Next Day
You woke up around 1:45 pm, still angry at Devin.. Wow he isn't even here. Hopefully he's with Kev, you thought to yourself. Then your phone rings.

"Hello?"
"Y/n, I'm so sorry about last night and I know now that I need to control myself,

You smiled

But I sort of did something.. Lastnight" he said.
"And that is.." You said impatiently

"I had sex with the girl.. Before you freak Babe I'm So Sorr–"
You hung up on him.  Tears rolling down your eyes, you knew he would fuck up.

Well maybe I can fuck up too, you said to yourself.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Feedback?
Sorry this took sooo long😩