Chapter 3

So... i tried to upload this already and it didnt save it... so here goes another try....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liza we need to start planning for your wedding." Lilly said as she came in to wake me.

"I feel 20 pounds lighter." I mumbled.

"You lost a lot of weight."

I flipped back the covers and stood up. I walked over to the mirror.

"Oh my gosh! Let me get Micheal!" Lilly exclaimed.

"Wow Liza it worked! You're beautiful!" exclaimed Micheal as he walked into the room.

"Doesn't she have a nice figure Micheal?" Lilly asked him.

"Yeah, I'm so happy Liza!"

Micheal left so I could get dressed, but I had one problem.

"Lilly, I need to borrow some clothes, seeing as how mine don't fit me anymore."

"Here you should fit in to a pair of my sweats."

"Thanks."

Of course Lilly was going to be my maid of honor. We were going to have our other best girlfriends as my bridesmaids. Then Michea could have his friends as groomsmen. We would defiantly have to have the wedding here.

"Lilly we need to go to shopping for my wedding dress, and the bridesmaid dresses."

"Okay let's go to the bridal store."

We drove to the store and when I walked in I immediatly saw the dress I wanted. It was white, with a long straight skir, not the poufy princess skirt. It was strapless, and it had a black train and a think black bottom and top hem. There was a thick black waistband that tied in the back, and all the black parts were made of silk.

"What do you want for the bridesmaid dresses?" Lilly asked.

"I want them to be the opposite of mine."

"We actually have some like that. How many do you need?" asked the sales associate.

"Three please."

"Alright, leave your name and phone number on this card and I will call you when we are ready for sizing."

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

The next morning Lilly and I went to to look for a few tuxedos to fit the boys. When we walked in the store I saw what I wanted them to wear.

They were black with a white suit, and a black tie. Then we ordered white iris to be pinned onto the collar.

"Okay, how many of those do you need?" asked the sales associate.

"Four."

They placed the order and again asked me to leave my name and phone number.

"We will call you when it is time for them to come in for sizing."

We went back home and Lilly told me to go take a nap. She said I looked very tired from shopping.

"Hey Liza, your grandmother wants me to wake you up. She says that  we have two hours in which this is the prettiest time of day. We need to find a place for the wedding."

She pulled me out of my bed and dragged me down the hall, past Micheal who had a confused look on his face, into her room. Then she pulled me into her large closet.