5

Your pov
I worked up in a room I didn't remember. As I tried to got up I was pulled back by someone. As I look to my left I was Jack asleep. My heart stopped for a second then it started to hurt. He's holding on to me as he used to. I thought. That when I turned to be face to face with him. I grabbed a piece of his hoodie and move close so his chin was on top of my head. I closed my eyes and stayed like that for a couple of minutes before he started to move showing he's walking up. I quickly closed my eyes and act as if I was asleep. "Wake up sleepy head", he said shaking my arm. "Noo five more minutes." I said trying to act as if I wasn't awake. "Come on most likely the others are waiting for us." He said picking me up and spin me around." JACK PUT ME DOWN." I screamed. "Nope" he said walking out the door and then to some room with a globe. "Hey guys I brought her." Jack said putting me down then wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't help but to blush. " h-hi I'm y/n" I said nervously.
Jack p.o.v
I don't know what took over me but I just got this sudden feeling of having her in my arms. "H-hi I'm y/n." She said in a nervous tone. I chuckle a bit as I let her go and moving over to stand by Lisa with a smile on her face." What am I doing here." Y/n said in a serious tone as if snapping out of being nervous. "Manny picked all of you to help us fight a war with Pitch." The famous north said. It be crazy for any spirit not to know each guardians name. "Yea then count me out."

Y/n pov
As soon as I said Rhodes words I started to walk away again. Part of me scream to stay, to stay with Jack just a little more, but I couldn't. The way he look at that girl made my heart break. "Lassy we need your help, we can't do this without anyone of you." Bunny said. "I said no so let go." I said with a threatening voice. "And if I don't let go then what?" As soon as thoses words left bunny's mouth. I made a water sword and put ot to his neck." I said let me go." Each word coming out as a threat. Bunny slowing let go of me. I tuned around but before I could leave something wrapped around my arm and pull me back. As I look to see what got me I saw it was Sandy's sand, he a question mark above his head. "It's because of what Manny took away from me 200 years ago. The only person that ever stayed by my side. The person that made me feel love instead of alone. The person that I love. But Manny never did care he just took him from m-me." I said with tears in my eyes. I looked up to the hole in the ceiling with Manny right there." W-why did you take him. You took him and left me alone! Do you like to see like this with no one by my side! I loved him with all my heart, but you never did care!" I screamed at Manny not caring that everyone was watching. Just like every other time he didn't answer. Just like that I broke down. "Just give him back to me please." I whisper. Then I felt arms go around me. As I look back I was Jack thier , his head on my shoulder and arms around me. "I'm sorry for what Manny did but we need you please stay I promise I won't let you be alone anymore. Just stay please." Jack said looking up at at me. "Y-you promise you won't leave m-me a-alone?" I said tears threatening to come out any second. "I promise , so will you stay?" Jack ask with a smile. "Okay." I said with my arms around him. Please let keep him this time please Manny. I thought to myself. Please.