11

Your p.o.v
It been a couple of weeks since the hole me getting injured thing. Ever since then jack and I have never really talk to each other.
I'm always training while Jack is always with Lisa. Sure i miss him,but im not any go for him if i can't protect him.

Right know im with north training. Each guardian went with the peson they brought to the pole to trian except me and north because of Jack and Lisa relationship.

'Bang'
"Pay attention (y/n)." North said in a ready position to attack.

"You better bring your A game old man. You'll regret it if you don't."I said with my own weapons out in the position to attack.

Without warning North came charging towards me. I almost didn't have anytime to defend myself."Nice try old man." I quickly push North back with my foot and charge towards him.

Clink
Or weapons hit and we both were push back." Good (y/n) your getting better." North said running towards me once again.' We'll this going to take a while'. I thought to myself as we charge once again.

Jack p.o.v.

"Time to train." i said as i came to Lisa room. "Jack i don't want to,why can't we just hang out." Lisa said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her bed. "I don't know we haven't even started training you yet." i said as i scratched the back of my head. "Please Jack i promise I know how to take care of myself." She said giving me her puppy dog eyes. "Fine",l said laying down on the bed as Lisa layed at my side. 'I'm so bored of this. Lisa never wants to train or have actual fun. She doesn't even want me to hang out with (y/n) anymore. (Y/n).She's always on my mind the way she slept when we shared rooms was so cute. How she always look away when i hugged her so i won't see her blush. Now I'll get in trouble for just looking at her. At the same time the way her hair shine and how her (e/c) eyes sparkles its like at work of art, but know we can't even talk each other. i miss her so much.'
  "Hey Jack I love you." lisa said pulling me away from my thoughts."......" Why can't i say it back it won't come out of my mouth. "Jack say something!" Lisa said with anger in her voice. "Im sorry Lisa but i don't love you. I think i love someone else," i said looking away. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN. IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME THEN WHO DO YOU LOVE."

'BOOM'

Before i could answer we herd a loud explosion coming from the globe room.

"This isn't the time lets go see what happened." i said leaving before she could say anything else.