18

Your p.o.v
~Dream~
' How long are you planning to be pathetic (y/n). Really the guy forgot about you more than once, but your still following him around like a lost puppy. Don't you have any pride? Or is it that you believe he actually cares about you. Awake up and smell the roses already he doesn't. He's only wants you around because they need you to defeat the darkness. He's just playing with you and your allowing it. Well it wouldn't be the first time someone played you ,now would it. '

" First thing is he didn't mean to forget me the first time, Manny made him forget. And secondly what you mean won't be the first time?" I said talking to no one ,it was as if I was in a mist of darkness. There was nothing in sight for miles.

.'' Oh (y/n) I'll tell you more about that later. And as for the Manny part just look at you. Your here, you're helping the thing that took him away from you in the first place. Do you really think he's going to let you keep him this time? Think about it (y/n) why did Manny take you away from him in the first place. Don't be a fool join me.'

Just like that out of the mist came Pitch. I felt my legs go weak as I stared up at him.

' Come with me (y/n) you'll get what ever you want. There wont be anyone who forgets you with me. You'll be known by everyone you'll be believe in. No more people walking right through you, no more feeling empty, no more feeling like your nothing to the world , and you'll never feel sad again.'

With each word Pitch close the distance between us little by little until finally he was in front of me with his hand out.

I had to amit I was scared,but not of Pitch but of the fact that I wanted to take his hand. I wanted to be believe in, I hated the feeling of being walk through of being forgotten. Why did I even agree to help, so I can watch the guy who forgot me forget me again. No I don't want that, I won't be forgotten not again.

With that I stretch out my hand,but before I could touch Pitch I woke up.