23

(do not own photo)

Jack P.O.V

'This isnt happening right? I mean just this morning she was in my arms. Is she really gone?'

'No that can't be right she said that she could take care of herself. I know this is just some crazy nightmare. I'll wake up and realize that. All i have to do is wake up.'

I stated to bang my fits to my head hoping that i could wake up soon. However, as my head stated to sting from the constant banging, i had to accept the truth.

(y/n) was gone. No matter how much i promise myslef that i would be the one to protect her i still fail every time.

' You lost you idiot. Why can't you ever keep true to your word. You should have died not her. If only you had never brought her here then she would still be alive. Its your fault this all happened.'

I sat there, not moving a inch. The only thing left of (y/n) was her scarf. The same blue scarf that she always were around her neck. The one that i hated at time for covering her beautiful smile from me. The one that she always got so protective over. The one that i was jealous of for always being by her side. The same one that she once told me that a very special guy gave her.

'Congratulation you not only fail her but you fail the same guy that once actully kept his word and stayed by her side.  You idiot why couldn't you tell her how you felt. She told you that she loved you and you called her your best friend.'

I slowly picked up her scarf as my hands trembled. I no longer cared what happened to the world because i knew that i lost mine.

'Weren't we supposed to be the unstoppable time. We were supposed to stay by each other side. How did this happen to us. Why? Why did any of this happen. I wished that i can have you my arms even for a bit longer. I'll give up anything for just a few more seconds with you. Just enough time to finnaly tell you that i loved you. No that i will always keep loving you.'

I could hear people talk behind me but it didn't matter anymore. All i wanted was for her to come back.

'Why couldn't we have a bit more tim together...'

I slowly put the scarf around my neck then everything black out.

Tooth P.O.V

'She's gone. Why did it end like this.'

Before i could wallow in my own sadness i was brought back by Pitch's laugh.

"Oh thus is to good. If only all of you could see your faces. I mean just look at Jack i bet he can't even hear us right now."

As we all looked at Jack he was still in the same position from when she left. He had tears rolling down his eyes, but it seems as if he didn't even realized it himself.

"Hey Jack you got to get up mate." Bunny said as he gave him a side glance. Jack didn't responded it was almost as if he was in another world.

"It's just beautiful to see the look on a person face when they lost everything. It's even more amazing when that face belongs to someone you hate with a passion." Pitch said these words as he circled around the air above Jack.

"Just leave us Pitch you have gotten what you came here for." North said each words more threatening then the last.

"Oh North your making me feel unwelcome. Though i gusse you did have a point there. But at the same time how can i miss this perfect opportunity to strike down someone when their at their lowest."

As Pitch said these words he appear behind Jack his weapon up ready to kill him.

We all scream out to Jack hoping that he would hear us and get out of the way. But the sad truth of the matter was that he didn't hear us. He was in his own world.

Before another word could come out bunny threw his boomerangs at Pitch as he brought his weapon down.