25

Bunny pov

(While Jack falling into his memories)

As i drew my boomerangs at pitch it was easy to see that they wouldn't make it in time.

It was lucky for us that before Pitch weapon could hit the boy, that the idiot feel down.

Before Pitch could swing again my boomerangs made it in time. Causing Pitch to turn into dust to keep from getting hit.

We made our way to Jack to protect the dumb snowman.

"Well it really doesn't matter if i take him down right now or not you all are doom either ways. You just lost one of your chosen. Don't think all of you can do something now without one of them right."

Pitch said as he appear again a few feet away from us.

"You monster what more do you want from us. HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH BY TAKING (Y/N) AWAY!" Lisa scream as we all saw tears running down her face.

"To be honest im surprise your so angry that i took her away. I mean did i not just take away the person that took away your Jack?"

Pitch said as he tilted his head with a sly smirk upon it.

"Shut up who cares about that. We all knew they loved each other."

"I guess your right but to bad it's to late for them. Well i must be going now."

With that Pitch was gone.

"Bunny go take Jack to infirmity. Everyone else we must plan our next strategy. We can no loner wait." North said walking out of the globe room.

With that everyone nodded and went where they needed.

*in the infirmity*

"Come on mate we need you to wake up soon."

With that i left Jack alone for him to wake up within his own time.