~Caught~

I watched from afar as she sat in her little plaid uniform skirt that she hated so much. I remember how she used to complain that they were too short and made her uncomfortable. I bit my lip, watching as she opened her mouth and wrapped her plump lips around her fork. I watched as she licked the syrup off of her lips wishing that it was I, in replace of her delicious looking tongue. I pressed myself further into the wall from where I watched her and felt my jeans tighten when she laughed. Her mouth curved into a wide smile and those sinful lips, god, I had something perfect that she could wrap those sweet things around-

"James?" I jumped startled as my father appeared behind me a questionable look on his face "Are you alright?"

I cleared my throat and straightened from my previous position "Yeah, I'm fine dad just tired from the drive and all." Relax, you're acting like a horny kid.

He laughed and picked up his suitcase from the bottom of the stairs "Ah, that's what college does to strapping young men such as yourself isn't it?"

"Sure dad." I rolled my eyes as I followed him into the kitchen doing my best to avoid eye contact with the petite blonde who's gaze I could feel on the side of my face.

"Is your father making crappy jokes again?" Karen asked, causing us all to let out a small chuckle.

"You got it." I grinned.

"Hey now, I'm a funny guy." He tried to defend himself but we all snickered. He held his head high and scowled at his "You people just don't know what humor is."

"I'm sure we don't sweetheart." Karen teased and placed a quick kiss on my dad's cheek causing him to smile as if he had just won the lottery. It brought a smile onto my face to see my father so happy, I was glad that he had her.

"See?!" My dad said.

"I think you're just delusional." I muttered which earned a smack to the back of my head. I heard a soft giggle to my right and made eye contact with the blue eyed angel herself. Our gazes locked for a few seconds before she blushed and turned away. Fuck. That was adorable.

"Well we better get going. I for one do not want to be stuck in traffic." Karen said grabbing her purse off the kitchen counter.

"You're right, I'll load the car." My dad said glancing at his watch.

"Do you really have to go?" My sweet angel asked in her timid voice.

"Baby, we'll be back in a week. Besides it's spring vacation you won't even notice we're gone." Karen reassured her.

I watched as she pouted her bottom lip and sighed "Will you at least bring me back a souvenir?"

Karen's laughter filled the kitchen before she kissed her daughters forehead. Smoothing down her hair she said "Of course, as long as you promise you'll try to have some fun and to stay out of trouble."

"Of course." she instantly replied.

"Great. I'm sure James will take great care of you while we are away."

Sure, I'll take great care of her Karen. "You know I will." I promised.

"You better." My father said as he came back inside to get the last of their bags for their getaway trip to sunny California "You and your sister-"

"Stepsister." I mumbled.

"-have the house to yourselves for a week but under no circumstances are there to be any parties under my roof. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." I mock saluted.

"Great, now give your old man a hug." A rolled my eyes again when he pulled me into one of his infamous bear hugs. He'd been doing it since I was a kid and I still hated it. Karen gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading out to the car with my father.

"Bye James!Bye Abby! Be good, kids!" My father yelled out of his open window. I stood in the doorframe waving them off until they disappeared down the block. I let out a deep breath and grinned when I realized I had the house to myself. We were finally alone. I slammed the door shut with a little to much enthusiasm and turned to the last place I saw my delicate angel only to find that she wasn't there.

"Abby." I called. When I received no response I went upstairs in hopes of finding her. Maybe I could convince her to watch a movie with me. Maybe she'd hold onto me if I put on a horror movie. Yes! She'd be so scared she'd practically crawl into my lap for protection. I'd get to hold her in my arms and feel her against me. I sighed dreamily lost in my own thoughts and found my way to her room which was, luckily, right across from mine. I wiped the large grin off of my face not wanting to look like creep and knocked on her door.

"Abby?" When there was no response I figured she was in her bathroom and decided to leave her alone for a while. Slipping into my bedroom I quickly stuck my hand under my pillow and pulled out the pair of pink lace panties. I just couldn't resist, they were right there, at the top of her laundry basket practically begging to be taken. I lifted the flimsy piece of cloth up to my face and inhaled deeply. Damn. They smelt just like her.

I felt the familiar stirring in my lower regions and decided now was the perfect time to release some pent up sexual energy. I slid my hand down my toned chest and rub myself over my jeans. My erection pressed painfully against my zipper. I sat down on the edge of my bed and unbuttoned my jeans and zipper and pulled them down to my knees, along with my boxers. My thick erection stood proudly against my stomach and I hissed out a breath when my hand came in contact with the head of my c*ck. Beads of pre cum were already leaking out from the tip and I bit my lip hard, at the thought of my abby on her knees in front of me.

I took her lace painties in my right hand and began to stroke myself with them. My mind conjured up an image of my beautiful angel, egging me on.

"Abby," I groaned, picking up my pace at the image of her straddling me, her body moving rhythmically above me as she chased what we both desired. "Yessss." I looked down and watched my hands quick pace, even more turned on at the thought of coming inside of her. I wondered if Abby touched herself to the thought of me too. I grew harder just thinking about my angel, her blonde hair spread across her pillow , mouth parted as soft gasps left her body. I could picture her creamy legs spread as her fingers worked furiously to achieve what I could so willingly give her. I could see as she came all over her fingers and screamed my name-

"James." My eyes jerked open at the sound of my name and I snapped my head in the direction of my door, only to find it open with a wide eyed Abby staring back at me. Shit.

Well her eyes were locked on a certain part of my anatomy which was still being fisted by my hand. I watched as the blush rose from beneath her tank top all the way to the tips of her cheeks. And then it happened, I couldn't stop it if I wanted to, the sight of her made me cum on the spot.

"Gahhh!" I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut as spurt after spurt left my body, causing my hips to jerk as I was overpowered by the intensity of my orgasm. I panted heavily feeling spent and opened my eyes, locking them with Abby who continued to watch me with wide eyes.

"Abby-" The moment I said her name she snapped out of the trance she was in. She covered her mouth and turned on her heel, running out of my room as fast as she could. "Abby!...Damn it." I clumsily pulled up my pants and disposed of the soiled panties in my hamper as I ran after her. I Ran across the hall to her room and knocked on her door "Abby please, can we talk about this. I'm sorry you had to see me like that."
Suddenly loud Metallica music filled the silence, scaring the shit out of me. "Abby, please!" I tried again but she refused to answer. I waited a few more minutes, knocking and calling out to her, but she refused to acknowledge me. By the time I headed back to my room it was late at night. Feeling exhausted from the long day I threw myself onto my bed and closed my eyes. Going to the one and only place Abby was already mine. My dreams.