Captain America x Reader

Request for Kels The Fangirl (Quotev)

Captain America x Reader

Kelsey Leanne Fischer was never one to back down from a challenge, which is why she was currently arguing with her Squad Leader Andrews, about which location should be scooped out first for her extraction mission. Kelsey worked for SHIELD as a field agent and was always amid the fighting. Andrews thought they should scope out another possible location based off some obtained information, but she knew that the enemy wouldn't hide their information there, especially since it was their previous sanctuary.

When Andrews sighed in defeat and shook his head in defeat, Kelsey could help but smile in victory. He sent her off with a 15-minute preparation time until the mission launch. She turned on her heel and ran down the halls grinning wickedly. She reached the locker room and unlocked her locker via fingerprint. Kelsey threw on her navy catsuit and her black steel-toed combat boots. Stuffing a couple of guns into her holsters and belt, knives onto her thigh holster and her favourite weapon of choice; electric batons. Finally, she was ready to leave for her mission.

Kelsey rushed out of the door to the locker room and was surprised when she walked into a person. She fumbled back but a strong arm grabbed her shoulders and steadied her. She looked up only to lose her breath. Her brown eyes met a pair of stunning blue ones. She followed the eyes to see a nicely tanned chiselled face, strong wide shoulders that were attached to toned arms and abs of steel. Then she finally realized who she bumped into, Steve Rogers, aka THE Captain America.

She held her breath and brushed a hand down her suit before apologizing, "I am so sorry, Mr. Rogers."

Steve Rogers just let out a chuckle and offered a hand, "It's no problem, ma'am. But please call me Steve." Kelsey firmly grasped his hand and offered a smile. Noticing his tight grip, she gripped his hard, all the while raising an eyebrow. With a final squeeze, he let go of her hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked her curiously, finally taking notice of the catsuit and weapons. Kelsey felt like a bucket of ice water had been dumped on her. Crap, she thought. Andrews is going to have my head. "I'm off to Quseir 'Amra, Jordan for an extraction mission." Steve looked thoughtful for a minute, but she had no time to think much of it.

"It was nice to meet you, Steve! I'll see you around!" Kelsey shouts as she sprinted down the hallway. She found Andrews tapping his foot insistently on the floor. Well, someone's impatient, Kelsey thought.

"Hurry up, Agent. We have to get on the Quinjet and get out of here." He barked before shoving a tablet in her arms. She followed him onto the jet and took a seat across from him. Looking over the case files that she had seen a million times before.

"Quseir 'Amra is desert fortress. There's a history of international threats hiding out in this fortress and using it as their compound." Andrews informed Kelsey and her squad. They all nodded and went back to doing their part in preparing for the mission. After an hour, their pilot shouted that they would be above their location in five minutes.

"Sir, there appear to be heat signatures in the building." The pilot said after using his infrared lens to scout the building.

Andrews nodded and moved up to the pilot's seat, "How many?"

"There are many surrounding the entrances and all windows." Andrews gave a curt nod and turned around to face us. "Listen up! Grab all your weapons and we'll send you in, one -by - one," he pointed at Kelsey, "You're up first. Go through the east door, knock out any guards discretely." She nodded and pulled her batons out of her holder. The pilot opened the hatch to the jet and awaited the go signal. When it was given, she ran through the sand, not caring since her footsteps would disappear with the desert winds.